WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoff Prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Playoff Prediction

If it were any other team from the MVFC, I'd pull for them to win the championship out of conference loyalty.

but I'm sick of NDSU and the contingent of douchebag bison fans (which only make up a small part of their fanbase as a whole, but it only takes a few bad apples to spoil the whole bunch, especially when they're the most noticable).

So I'm going to be a Spider fan next week (well, good chance I might ignore the game completely, but if I happen to turn it on at all.... )

Comment

Originally posted by paward View Post
      I am not sure what happen with this. I actually joined in 2008 when we last visit you guys and had more post. Did the site change?
      No. Funny. Good luck next week. I bet you guys win. Looking good.
      Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
        If it were any other team from the MVFC, I'd pull for them to win the championship out of conference loyalty.

but I'm sick of NDSU and the contingent of douchebag bison fans (which only make up a small part of their fanbase as a whole, but it only takes a few bad apples to spoil the whole bunch, especially when they're the most noticable).

So I'm going to be a Spider fan next week (well, good chance I might ignore the game completely, but if I happen to turn it on at all.... )
        Come on man. Show a little MVFC support.
        NDSU will fall off eventually and you guys will replace us as champs for a while.
        Its inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by ndsusr View Post
          Come on man. Show a little MVFC support.
          NDSU will fall off eventually and you guys will replace us as champs for a while.
          Its inevitable.
          Not until we have FCOA for football. That doesn't appear to be happening anytime soon.

Comment

Not sure how you point at FCOA as to the reason you haven't made it to the chipper. You have been competitive. If you are saying the gap will widen I'm with you on that but you are a little early to the table with it right now.

Based on the linked editorial it does appear you have an uphill battle tho
            www.bisonsports.net

Comment

I predict that the Bison will be winning another title.

Comment

Originally posted by Codytwo View Post
                I predict that the Bison will be winning another title.
                I called it!

Comment

• I don't think we're going to make it this year.

Comment

• Shocker!!!!! We're in against Eastern Washington with the winner going to #6 Montana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Codytwo View Post
                      I don't think we're going to make it this year.
                      Don't quit your day job!

I'm stunned. Absolutely stunned.

Comment

• Harris is thinking “maybe we could increase ticket prices “.

ncaa doing all it can to help uni continue the cycle of garbage product.

Comment

• Happy for the kids…Harris and Farley not so much…prove me wrong and do something with your gift

Comment

• Originally posted by run&blade View Post
                            Harris is thinking “maybe we could increase ticket prices “.

ncaa doing all it can to help uni continue the cycle of garbage product.
                            It's been quite obvious to me for a long time now that you are not a UNI fan, so why do you keep on posting on a board called PantherNation.com?

Comment

• Originally posted by UNIChippewa View Post

It's been quite obvious to me for a long time now that you are not a UNI fan, so why do you keep on posting on a board called PantherNation.com?
                              Pretty obvious you are not.

fans like you is what keeps the cycle of crap going forward.

And I have been at almost every home game for over a decade. I want something better.

maybe you should look into some DIII program to chant your rah rah crap or put me on ignore. Either way I don’t give a damn.

We will likely never see 10,000 fans in dome again as long as Farley are Harris involved. If that’s what you like you are in the perfect spot.

it amazes me people like you exist. No desire for something better and completely blind to the issues in coaxing. Are you Harris?
                              Last edited by run&blade; 11-21-2021, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• That is an extraordinarily tough draw but its what we deserve. EWU should be seeded. Sucks for them to have to go to Montana especially after they beat them already. Id be real pissed if I were them.
                                ​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X