WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NDSU Champions vs UNI 10/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU Champions vs UNI 10/5

Originally posted by TennBison View Post
    Yes it does, and your own fans say there was a article where Farley was pissed because his coaches were getting hired by other schools, people that I know in our Team Makers have talked with Klieman have said that Farley (to put it nicely) gave him the cold shoulder during the time he left. And I know for a fact that Bohl does not do that.
    "cold shoulder"--You mean our coach was not buddy/buddy with a conference rival's defensive coordinator? Funny how that works. I bet Nick Saban and Les Miles have dinner every Sunday together...

Farley wasn't "pissed", he was simply explaining how it is becoming increasingly difficult to win in our league because there are UNI coaches/players scattered all over the place. UNI has won at a high high level in this league and nationally for a very long time, and its no surprise that UNI people are getting hired as a result as others try to replicate it.
    Last edited by 06panther10; 10-07-2013, 07:38 PM.
    UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
    iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post
      I don't know, are you "made"?

Coach Farley is paid one of the highest salaries in all of FCS football, and his top assistants are very well compensated as well. Coach Klieman was was the 4th/5th assistant when he was at UNI. If NDSU wanted to pay him top assistant dollar to come coach there, then good for them, and good for Klieman.

Now go away.
      Thank you for backing me up.

Comment

Originally posted by TennBison View Post
        Look back to the earlier posts then, if he is complaining about programs steeling his coaches and buying nattys because of it then there is your answer.
        And as for a coach and a player jumping ship, lets just say it would not have happened if you would have #1 paid the coach well. #2 given the player and the coach a realistic chance to win a national championship.
        I didn't think it possible, but I do believe this one is as dense as lakes.

Comment

Originally posted by lakesbison View Post
          http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...-Panthers-2013 <<<< UNI fans partying with NDSU tailgater's Capt Cat & many UNI fans in here. copyright Bisonville's "Like Mothers"
          Good looking pictures Lakes. Looks like everyone had a good time. One of these years I'll make the trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by TennBison View Post
            Thank you for backing me up.
            There's your answer regarding why bison fans are still hanging out here, looking for the affirmation they never got at home.

You're good enough, smart enough, and people like you.

sent from my NSA monitored Samsung Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk for one percenters

Comment

Farley explaining how good Fargo & Sanford's surgeon were to his kid http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=y...ure%3Dyoutu.be

Great posts. Rivalry is fully engaged, NDSU was never down 30-7 at uni, Huh ? 23-13 you won
              Last edited by lakesbison; 10-07-2013, 10:06 PM.
              UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

Originally posted by JayJ79 View Post
                I used to really hate certain bison fans. (and there still are a few annoying bad apples). But the annoying bad apple panther fans are starting to surpass them. Ick.
                the fat jokes are annoying and childish. there's fat ppl everywhere. i guess thats all a select few of you have left to smack us. i respect UNI fans for the most part. most of the posters here are very knowledgeable

Comment

Originally posted by Winder/aka Dan Holmes
                  I have to admit that the people in Fargo are as nice as anywhere I've worked. Given my job, I was never hassled by anyone while there and I spent 60 days in Fargo through out this year.
                  No reason you should be hassled, but sometimes people in outlying areas can be pretty provincial. They're nice, but only outwardly, and if you're trying to do business with them, they inwardly shut you out in favor of their local good ole' boy network, or at least someone who shares the same driver's license. In my experience, it's especially true of people in largely rural, shut off areas, where few outsiders would have reason to go. In Iowa, people in Sioux City were notorious for this if you came in from outside, even another part of the state. Minnesota's also like this, as are parts of downstate Illinois. The #1 though, IMO, has to be the entire country of Canada. I could see North Dakota totally fitting the description above, unless you're in the oil industry, and only then because very few Dakotans would know what the hell they were doing in that business.

Comment

Still feeding the trolls in this thread. Let it go. Lakes, himself, if probably more interested in this week's game.

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post
                      No reason you should be hassled, but sometimes people in outlying areas can be pretty provincial. They're nice, but only outwardly, and if you're trying to do business with them, they inwardly shut you out in favor of their local good ole' boy network, or at least someone who shares the same driver's license. In my experience, it's especially true of people in largely rural, shut off areas, where few outsiders would have reason to go. In Iowa, people in Sioux City were notorious for this if you came in from outside, even another part of the state. Minnesota's also like this, as are parts of downstate Illinois. The #1 though, IMO, has to be the entire country of Canada. I could see North Dakota totally fitting the description above, unless you're in the oil industry, and only then because very few Dakotans would know what the hell they were doing in that business.
                      I agree with your assessment. I would also add that people in Iowa always think their hometown is so friendly. Yeah, if the people know you, they will be friendly. If you are a stranger, then they will do the minimum to make you feel welcome. In fact, if you walk through an airport, it's pretty easy to pick the gates to Midwest cities. They're the gates with people sitting quietly with their heads down, not making eye contact or conversation with people around them. And much to their credit, not complaining to the person at the counter!

Comment

I'm begging you Panther fans. Please ignore these pesty little Fargo Flies that keep buzzing around. The more you swat them the more they buzz!!!!

We're done with them. The only thing that matters now are the ugly Egyptian dogs!!!!

Comment

Lucky Cat=

Comment

some reading for ya. its a good article for FCS playoffs

Comment

Working...
                            X