WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Western 14 Football Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Western 14 Football Conference

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
    What's the record for consecutive-intentional-trolling-and-sh*t-posting and shortest time before being re-banned?

Comment

Originally posted by UNIdad View Post
      Sure it was slightly annoying. I got my hopes up that there were actually 20+ meaningful posts, only to find almost all of them hidden because I have 100 on an Ignore list. So I moved on. I don't find it to be a big deal. Reorganization of the conferences seems like a legitimate topic to me, albeit almost entirely conjecture at this point.

100 must have peed in your Cheerios at some time in the past. Otherwise, I just don't see the big deal. Put him on Ignore and move on.
      Sorry about the Big 12...

Comment

Originally posted by '70 Grad View Post
        A 64 team playoff would require 6 post-season games to crown a champion!
        Its all better with more football!

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
          That's a record for consecutive hidden posts. Busy little beaver this morning aren't you?
          Well, why not? Nice warm up for stock trading!

Comment

Originally posted by ProwlingPanther View Post
            I'm out

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by claw
              Oh jesus ****ing christ

That's it. I officially quit.

If we are going to keep letting this dip**** come back and pull **** like this I'm done.

Ban me, and don't make it temporary.
              .......... Actually, you're not even worth one dot...

Comment

I wouldn't want to replace the FBS bowl system with a big playoff. While it had trouble producing a true national champion, I loved everything else about the old bowl system. I only care about playoffs when my team has a chance to win. So, let's get a bowl, any bowl for the Cyclones. And a national championship for the Panthers!
                The lesser elite can keep bowl games.

Comment

Come the **** on. Why is this being allowed?? Why would we lose posters that actually contribute something for this assclown??

Come on!
                  #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                    Come the **** on. Why is this being allowed?? Why would we lose posters that actually contribute something for this assclown??

Come on!
                    .............. come on... Come up with something other than child like name calling...

Comment

• Re: The Western 14 Football Conference

Originally posted by Panther100 View Post
                      Its all better with more football!
                      But it's not like March Madness, where BB teams can play two games each weekend. You would have to start the week after the regular season ends and play weekly to get done in January.

Comment

He has received a permanent ban.
                        "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post
                          He has received a permanent ban.

BAP, I trust your judgment and therefore assume he deserved it, but I don't understand it. There must be something other than a flurry of a bunch of fairly harmless posts on a day when the Big 12 is meeting to talk about expansion. People just seem to explode at this guy. He must have some serious baggage on the site or in real life with folks. Oh well, hope others take advantage of the absence of clutter and fill the site with some quality posts.

Comment

What's done is done, but the point of this board to discuss Panther Athletics and related topics, correct? I don't believe for 1 second that was this posters intention within the last 6 months. Every single post of his has been totally artificial/sarcastic or has been an arrogant and inflammatory response to someone else. I think 100 was trying to take many of us for a ride.

Activity certainly was up with this poster around but it was hardly productive to the mission of his board. I can say that confidently despite having them on ignore, due to the responses by others.

Comment

Sure it was slightly annoying. I got my hopes up that there were actually 20+ meaningful posts, only to find almost all of them hidden because I have 100 on an Ignore list. So I moved on. I don't find it to be a big deal. Reorganization of the conferences seems like a legitimate topic to me, albeit almost entirely conjecture at this point.

100 must have peed in your Cheerios at some time in the past. Otherwise, I just don't see the big deal. Put him on Ignore and move on.
                              Who knows, maybe the "peed in your Cherios" comment is more accurate than you know? If someone gets annoyed by his comments, don't read them. It's like someone on TV or radio - just don't tune in. Moot point now, obviously, but what's the big deal?

Comment

Working...
                              X