WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cal Poly vs UNI Game Thread!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our use of the TE has been amazing. It's a welcome shift away from spread/zone/read. I really like how Dunne uses all of his WR's/TE/Backs. If we can get some traction running the ball things should really open up even more.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoccerDobber View Post

I don't know if I would call it incredible....I feel sad reading that. Our TEs used to be a huge part of our offense. Amazing how they're on pace to have more receptions than the past 5 years combined.
      We had some pretty good tight ends in that window too. Guys who were capable of catching the ball and making a play.
      Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

• It's nice to know we can throw anywhere on the field again. Just have to limit unnecessary ints and get the running game in order, overall this offense feels like it's more old school and Dunne makes me think back to Sanders.

Comment

• was i the only one who noticed that after the pick...all of Dunne's i'm throwing this ball away throws nearly landed in stands. (which is where they belong)

To me the pick was a ball he was clearly throwing away but just didn't get out of bounds. he was out of the pocket and there wasn't a receiver close.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7YrsOfCollegeDownTheDrain View Post
            was i the only one who noticed that after the pick...all of Dunne's i'm throwing this ball away throws nearly landed in stands. (which is where they belong)

To me the pick was a ball he was clearly throwing away but just didn't get out of bounds. he was out of the pocket and there wasn't a receiver close.
            I noticed too....the INT was a throw away just kinda floated it towards the sidelines but it didn't make it out of bounds...later he fixed that error and did a good job of not forcing a play that wasnt there. I was even okay with that sack for a big loss he took, could of been much worse.

Comment

Working...
            X