WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early signing period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOTY
    replied
    Appears we aren’t going to hear anything official. Jim Nelson tweeted out the following:

I have been informed unifootball is not going to release a list of the players it is signing today. I have tweeted out a few that I can confirm
    It's a long story but coach Farley has his reasons and twitter doesn't have enough characters to describe it
    Absolutely unbelievable.

Leave a comment:

• TravelingPanther
    replied
    Cayden Houghteller posted a very official looking image that it seems like UNI made for him, yet still no word on any UNI accounts.

Leave a comment:

• ronfitch
    replied
    Something on Clarke, a 6-4, 260 lb. DL:

Leave a comment:

• Blue42
    replied
    Another...

Jayden Scott...a 6'5" 230 lb TE out of Omaha area.

Former QB...and a big boy whose found the weight room a few times.

Leave a comment:

• FOTY
    replied
    Found other signees...

Congratulations to RJ Clarke on signing with UNI today!!! You will be great! @SFSDSchools @SFHS_Principal

Jayden Scott
    After long talks with friends and family, I am proud to announce that I have committed to the University of Northern Iowa!!

Found at least one more unifootball signee -- Iowa Central DT Tim Butcher who happens to be Panther tackle Cal Twait's close and personal friend. Both played at Manson NW Webster #UNIFight
    Last edited by FOTY; 12-20-2017, 06:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SoccerDobber
    replied
    Originally posted by clenz View Post
    SDSU signed 21 today.
    They have probably 40 plus tweets today with welcome graphics, photos of kids signing, retweeting kids tweets.

Same with...well...almost everyone.
    Yeah it’s like we’ve turned back the clock....come on AD Harris fix this.

Leave a comment:

• SoccerDobber
    replied
    Sad that we have nothing via our football Twitter or Facebook....Our rivals are signing 15+ players and promoting it....this kind of stuff reminds me why we are getting past by other schools.

Leave a comment:

• ronfitch
    replied
    Sam got 1.1k likes on his post about signing with UNI ... perhaps he should take over our AD social media management.

Leave a comment:

• clenz
    replied
    SDSU signed 21 today.
    They have probably 40 plus tweets today with welcome graphics, photos of kids signing, retweeting kids tweets.

Same with...well...almost everyone.

Leave a comment:

• TravelingPanther
    replied
    Another odd thing, four Facebook posts, none of them about signings.

Leave a comment:

• clenz
    replied
    Originally posted by ronfitch View Post

The DMR had it yesterday ...

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...all/967388001/

It is also not on the athletics Twitter feed. Nor the football FB page . Nor the athletics FB page.

Welcome, Sam.
    Is Sam the only one?

Other schools are doing the same full bio/graphic for the signings as well as press release.

We can't even get confirmation from the program that the one known has signed.

NDSU signed 24 today.

Leave a comment:

• ronfitch
    replied
    Originally posted by clenz View Post
    Nice to see our program is all over the early signing day with the social media.

There is at least 1 known NLI signed and the football program hasn't tweeted in 26+ hours.

Good work
    The DMR had it yesterday ...

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...all/967388001/

It is also not on the athletics Twitter feed. Nor the football FB page . Nor the athletics FB page.

Welcome, Sam.
    Last edited by ronfitch; 12-20-2017, 01:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• clenz
    replied
    Nice to see our program is all over the early signing day with the social media.

There is at least 1 known NLI signed and the football program hasn't tweeted in 26+ hours.

Good work

Leave a comment:

• Neighbor
    replied
    Sam Ingoli 6’5” receiver from Dowling
    Excited to announce my commitment to the University of Northern Iowa! Thanks to everyone that helped me through the process!#PantherNation

Leave a comment:

• TravelingPanther
    started a topic Early signing period

Early signing period

Thought I would start a thread. Haven’t looked for names yet.
Working...
X