WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Johnson

David has a promo on FB for something called theragun, a sort of hand held vibrating muscle stimulator. Wow, if that's the best endorsement deal he can get he needs a new agent. I think this is his contract year also, he really needs one. I'm not sure if 10% is still the standard fee, but I would do it for 5%. Just sayin'.
    GO PANTHERS!

He didn’t attend the team’s mandatory mini camp entering this final year of Rookie contract. He is looking for a new deal before the season starts. Can’t blame him at all, seeing what other RB’s with far less potential and caliber are getting.

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
      David has a promo on FB for something called theragun, a sort of hand held vibrating muscle stimulator. Wow, if that's the best endorsement deal he can get he needs a new agent. I think this is his contract year also, he really needs one. I'm not sure if 10% is still the standard fee, but I would do it for 5%. Just sayin'.
      He won't take just anything. He and his wife will be very picky and selective with what they endorse. I'm not necessarily arguing with you - I'm just saying to keep that in mind.
      "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Doesn't he have Pepsi and Nike deals? I think he's doing pretty well. Best thing that could happen to him would be getting the hell out of Arizona where he could really be a media star.
        #MACtion

Comment

DJ will be a huge Superstar this year. Aside from him arguably being the best all around back in the NFL this fall, he is humble and likeable and will will still be a media star in AZ.

Comment

From a glass half empty point on view: It might be worth noting the last two games Johnson played in, he had season ending injuries.

Comment

News bulletin...sometimes RBs in the NFL get hurt.

DJs healthy and ready to go. Every team in the NFL would love to have him.

He's the man.
              Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Luther_Heggs View Post
                From a glass half empty point on view: It might be worth noting the last two games Johnson played in, he had season ending injuries.
                One was in the final game of the season. He missed roughly 70% of one game...or 1.1% of that season. Something like 5 weeks later he posted a video of him jumping out of 3 feet of water https://youtu.be/lkBHg0I5OoE

A dislocated wrist that need surgery? Not much can be done about that.

Impact injuries are a part of the game. It’s not like he’s having soft tissue injury after soft tissue injury. Impact injuries happen

Comment

And that is part of the reason he is pursuing contract renewal now instead of waiting until his current contract expires. Trying to lock in at least some guaranteed money in case another injury happens. It is the smart thing to do

Comment

As a Rams season ticket holder, I would love to see the Rams get Johnson. I think Gurley’s a better back, but I’d rather cheer for Johnson. I am also interested to see how well Johnson runs without Palmer. It could end up a lot like Gurley’s second season.

Comment

David Johnson returned to Arizona Cardinals today without an extension. It sounds like him and the team are still finalizing final details. I hope for the best for him. He deserves it.

Comment

He's going to sign an extension before the season and its a big mistake. He's actually got a quarterback there for the first time and could have just a monster year. His value should be MUCH higher after the season. Also benefits him financially to be a free agent and get a bidding war going.
                        #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                          He's going to sign an extension before the season and its a big mistake. He's actually got a quarterback there for the first time and could have just a monster year. His value should be MUCH higher after the season. Also benefits him financially to be a free agent and get a bidding war going.
                          Or he could get hurt and end up with absolutely nothing. (or maybe NFL contracts don't included guaranteed money in the case of injury, I dunno as I've never read an NFL contract)

Comment

Gurley signs 60 million 4 year extension..... Good news for DJ,,,,,???

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                              I could not disagree more. You take as much money as you can get, as soon as you can possibly get it. This could end in any instant, you can’t take chances of losing out completely.
                              UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                              iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Working...
                              X