WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***Game Thread Hampton, Week 4***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And just a reminder:

Comment

Originally posted by panthergirl123 View Post

Yeah I noticed that too. Probably because people parked there during game to avoid parking fee.
      I'm curious if it's just for this game but it looks permanent. I'm guessing anyone avoiding the fee doesn't mind a little longer walk.
      Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Its $5. Pay the money.

FIVE DOLLARS...
        UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
        iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Yup. Five bucks is actually cheap for parking compared to other venues. Just pay it and enjoy the game. Let's have a great game and get a W!

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post
            Its $5. Pay the money.
            FIVE DOLLARS...
            I don't recall anyone complaining about it, just commenting on the change.
            And it is good to point out the change so that people who plan to park there know to bring some cash with them, instead of showing up unaware, not having the cash, having to back up, turn around, and drive around to the other side of campus through gameday traffic, in order to find a parking spot without a fee.

Comment

That game day traffic is a killer.

Comment

Nobody here, tailgating was not well attended, even with grass lots closed there was plenty of room.

Sad.

Changes need to be made.

Program is running backwards.

Comment

Audio seems a lot better.

Comment

Uni looks awful on offense.

Comment

Should have at least 30 plus on board easy, instead we struggled to get 20 by half! Wildcat twice in a row on two possessions??? We march down the field on nice vertical routes on the first possession then struggle the rest of the half.

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post
                        Its $5. Pay the money.

FIVE DOLLARS...
                        You act like it was a complaint. Just an observation.
                        Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

I'd like to see Dunne and Weymiller out. Game is over

Comment

Originally posted by sivert View Post
                            Audio seems a lot better.
                            I thought it sounded as bad as it ever did. Couldn't understand the music, the announcing. It sounds a lot better at CF games, maybe UNI should copy them. And nice quick reaction to the horrible feedback before the game started. I thought they would turn it down a lot till they figured it out, but no let's keep it screeching loudly for nearly five minutes.

Comment

Saw a video of the team coming out of the garage door on Twitter just now. Stands look like they were maybe a quarter full. Please tell me it was better than that.
                              Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
                              Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
                              - George Halas

Comment

Originally posted by havok58 View Post

I thought it sounded as bad as it ever did. Couldn't understand the music, the announcing. It sounds a lot better at CF games, maybe UNI should copy them. And nice quick reaction to the horrible feedback before the game started. I thought they would turn it down a lot till they figured it out, but no let's keep it screeching loudly for nearly five minutes.
                                I tried posting a video of it, but it wouldn't load.

Comment

Working...
                                X