WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***Game Thread NDSU, Week 6***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s time to move on. We’ve been the same exact same team for a decade.

it’s not going to change.

Comment

• At least our defense is solid

Comment

• Originally posted by ronfitch View Post

Yeah, he did it after NDSU went up 42-31 on Stick's short keeper. Ran it out to the 18 on the KO return.

he did it in the third quarter as well, when NDSU took the lead 28-24, ran the return out to the 22.
        I'm sorry I misread your first post, I'm not super smart

Comment

• Whose idea was it to play a 4th quarter anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by DomeIsHome View Post

I'm sorry I misread your first post, I'm not super smart
            No worries. Not like it mattered anyway.
            "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

• I actually thought Farley did a good job on offense vs ndsu defense.... i was expecting 24-13 slugfest.

take it easy guys...
              UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

• Really, really hoping UNI doesn’t continue to do the premium games for tickets.

Comment

• Well I was not expecting to give up over 300 yards rushing today. Wow did their offensive line just smack the crap out of our defensive front. Kudos to the offense for putting up points early but only 7 in the second half isn't going to cut it. Seemed like we went back to basic offense with run run pass in the second. It is the outcome I unfortunately expected but after our early play, I'm disappointed that we couldn't figure out how to secure the win.
                  If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

• What was the story in the 4th quarter? Didn’t see or listen to the game. WTF happened?

Comment

• Never I thought the UNI offense would play that well only to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by stolz67 View Post
                        At least our defense is solid
                        Really? I was there. Secondary doesn’t wrap up and tackle, try to bump, shove offensive player and lets them get 4-5 additional yards. Very disappointed in their play...

Comment

• Originally posted by uni1988 View Post
                          What was the story in the 4th quarter? Didn’t see or listen to the game. WTF happened?
                          Their first play from scrimmage following our last score they threw a TD pass, wheels came off offensively and defensively after that.

Caught the end of Farley's post-game, he's back to his Batman voice. Could be some kind of respiratory bug. Only comments i caught was that he was pleased with the O, disappointed with the D, had no info on Twait's injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panther'73 View Post

Really? I was there. Secondary doesn’t wrap up and tackle, try to bump, shove offensive player and lets them get 4-5 additional yards. Very disappointed in their play...
                            You must’ve missed the dripping sarcasm

Comment

• This sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by unifan View Post
                                Really, really hoping UNI doesn’t continue to do the premium games for tickets.
                                I don't know that it matters. Student tix are free and it was only half full. I looked but couldn't get a read of the west side. East side was less than half full.
                                There were times that bye sons were louder than the home crowd.

Comment

Working...
                                X