WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when...we have a game at YSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I turned off the game. What happened

Comment

Hope Briley is ok ! wow 9 mins left in the game and finally get a pass to McShane ??
      Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

Maybe Farley is trying to "The Producers" the school. He really wants to retire but still wants his money, so he coach's so terribly that the school has to fire him.

Comment

For those listening on radio, he did raise his entire arm up twice to acknowledge the crowd, teammates.

That was a good sign.

Hang tough Briley. Heart and soul of this team.
          Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Originally posted by strike00 View Post
            This has been a problem all season. If the center cannot snap in the pistol, put the QB under center.
            especially when you're running the ball 75% of the time.

And also, you don't have to do that ridiculous clapping thing.
            guess it is a moot point now.
            but I'm sure they will have just as much ridiculousness next season

Comment

Neisen entered the game at center that last possession. For the record.

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
                And also, you don't have to do that ridiculous clapping thing.
                The clapping thing has driven me crazy all year. I find it obnoxious.

Comment

Why is Eli still in??? Shouldn’t we get some game experience to other offensive players ???

Comment

Also done......program is a joke.....has season tickets for 15 years and Not renewing next year.....

Comment

With Briley’s injury, all the more reason Farley should have pulled his starters in the 4th. Farley gave up in the 3rd and it was apparent he wasn’t calling an offensive game that would allow them to come back. So why risk injury to your players, get the backups in for some playing time.

Comment

Briley's injury the worst. Sounds like Williams is in a boot. Rima went off field with leg injury. Alot of injuries from this game.

Comment

I don't want Farley to even coach next week. Let alone next year.

If Harris doesn't have the balls to make a change he deserves to go too. He wants to show he has what it takes to deserve a bigger job here is his chance. Stone up and pull the trigger .

If a change isn't made I hope literally no one goes to a game next year. I hope ticket sales fall through the floor. Enough is enough. 8 years of the same ****ing **** is enough.

Thanks for all your years or service, Mark. Enjoy whatever your time away from the UNIDome consists of .
                          Last edited by clenz; 11-10-2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

One of the things that is most concerning with Farley's approach is his schizophrenic personnel management.

Obviously the decision on the starting center was mismanaged.

The head fake move from DL to OL last spring with Hezekiah Applegate I still don't understand.

Suni Lane is one of the the best looking athletes on the roster but we haven't found a way to get him on the field in two years.

We shuffled so many kids in/out of the safety position the last two years it makes my head spin.

Austin Evans starts at safety early this year. Then he's MIA for a month. Suddenly he's a starter at CB and getting big praise from MF.

Trevor Allen was experimented with at safety before the season. Bizarre. That kid shoulda been playing slot receiver the entire time he's been in CF.

Elerson Smith watched the first half of the season from the sideline before he got the chance to show he's too fast for most OT's to block.

Alphonso Soko gets thrown in for a carry in Missoula and fumbles. He then gets put on ice the entire rest of the season...no attempt to find a way to use him.

I could go on...but that's enough.

Comment

The bigger issue is whether the program feasibility is brought up. Makes that for convenient timing if you are moving on from the coach

Comment

Fired the AD and save the money if he can’t make a change. Waste of money.

Comment

Working...
                                X