WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 coaching changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 coaching changes

I see we are now searching for a new O-Coordinator and another assistant. Anyone hear who’s left and where they landed?

Offensive Coordinator at Northern Iowa.....the most coveted job in all of college football.

Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Didn’t see that coming ( heavy sarcasm)! I think most know the toxic environment Farley has created for coaches, which probably feeds down to the players.
      Last edited by Purpledog; 12-15-2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Noticed that the application materials deadline for both positions is 12/28.
        "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Curious if Mahaffey's name will come up in the conversation for OC.

He was TE coach for Mike Sanford at WKU and MS was fired in late Nov. Sanford was Notre Dame's OC before taking that gig and went 3-9 last yr.

Read an interesting article about the MS firing where the WKU AD said they had lost vitrually all fan interest in the program. They had 100 fans and zero energy in the stadium for the pre-game senior day walk with the parents. AD said it's time to change and fired him after 2 years.

Life of an Asst FB coach at the college level has got to be quite a ride.

​​​​​​

​​

Comment

I guess but a lot of the injuries we had this year weren’t really things normal strength and conditioning would fix. Like Ryan and Walker broke bones in their legs. Lewan had a concussion. Kelly was sick for a while. Mariota had freaking nerve damage. Those aren’t exactly pulled hammies https://sarkariresult.onl/
            https://9apps.ooo https://bluestacks.vip/
            I see we are now searching for a new O-Coordinator and another assistant. Anyone hear who’s left and where they landed? https://ncaamarket.ncaa.org/jobs/state_province/iowa
            Last edited by rickmanhatan; 04-11-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Im Just curious
              https://www.androidfreewares.com/

Comment

Any news on a new OC

Comment

Originally posted by CaliPanther View Post
                  Any news on a new OC
                  We're in the market for a new QB and WR coach but not a new OC. Mahaffay is OC.

I think they may have their guy for QB coach but not 100% on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue42 View Post

We're in the market for a new QB and WR coach but not a new OC. Mahaffay is OC.

I think they may have their guy for QB coach but not 100% on that.
                    Thank you and yes that’s what we were told

Comment

I'm curious how these spam bots pick such random threads

Comment

With the coaching carousel underway, we've got the 2019-20 head coaching changes page live to keep track of all the movement.

shareit app vidmate Vidmate apk
                        SHAREit is a very much popular app using which you can transfer very large digital files from one device to another at a lightning fast speed for free.

Comment

Finally, someone is preparing for the 2019-2020 season.

Comment

I've always said we can't move forward if we aren't prepared to look backwards

Comment

Originally posted by nirvanausual View Post
                              With the coaching carousel underway, we've got the 2019-20 head coaching changes page live to keep track of all the movement.

shareit app vidmate Vidmate apk

Now that is a fine username for a bot!

Comment

Working...
                              X