WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Football Offseason Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cole Bair is legit. Does a great job on UNI stuff. An up and coming pro.
    Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Cole also had an interview with Coach Roper in the Gazette yesterday.

https://www.thegazette.com/subject/s...roper-20190330

Comment

Originally posted by Yupster View Post
        Cole also had an interview with Coach Roper in the Gazette yesterday.

https://www.thegazette.com/subject/s...roper-20190330
        I found this confusing

Comment

Originally posted by DomeIsHome View Post

I found this confusing
          Didn’t read that at all. Expects 3-4 to compete into fall camp and may the best man win. Pretty simple.

Comment

Looks like Tayler Johnson...freshman DB out of Twin Cities...has decided to transfer from UNI and move from football to hoops.

He's going to a JC in Nebraska next year.

​https://twitter.com/Tsmoove04/status...€‹â€‹
            Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudrafan View Post

Didn’t read that at all. Expects 3-4 to compete into fall camp and may the best man win. Pretty simple.
              (Lee Roper is a Wrestling coach. It was a joke)

Comment

Hahaha i figured thats what you meant

Comment

Cole Blair has RB coach Nick Danielson on the “On UNI” podcast that dropped yesterday.
                  "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Has anyone here watched a practice? Who’s taking the snaps at QB with the ones?

Comment

Request split between the three in campus

McElvain is the most comfortable in the offense. Keller is the best athlete. Martens has the best natural feel and trusts his arm the most.

Impossible to decide right now and Fomby will be here in the summer.

If we had to play tomorrow, I'd probably say McElvain but really couldn't argue with Martens. I actually really like the talent of all three on campus and Fomby might have the most natural skills. Barnburner.
                      #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by DomeIsHome View Post

(Lee Roper is a Wrestling coach. It was a joke)
                        Over head (tunnel vision). Carry on with regularly scheduled programming

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                          Request split between the three in campus

McElvain is the most comfortable in the offense. Keller is the best athlete. Martens has the best natural feel and trusts his arm the most.

Impossible to decide right now and Fomby will be here in the summer.

If we had to play tomorrow, I'd probably say McElvain but really couldn't argue with Martens. I actually really like the talent of all three on campus and Fomby might have the most natural skills. Barnburner.
                          Have you watched them in practice this spring with the offense?

Comment

Today’s WCF Courier has a story about Graham’s switch back to RB this spring:

https://wcfcourier.com/sports/colleg...b1816ccc0.html
                            "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Originally posted by Mudrafan View Post

Have you watched them in practice this spring with the offense?
                              Yep. Saw about an hour one day. Small sample size of course but that was the first impression.
                              #MACtion

Comment

I think I speak for everybody when I say, please for the love of God just pick one guy before week 1. Please. We don’t even care who it is, just pick one and roll with it.
                                UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                                iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Working...
                                X