WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idaho State - Game 3 - Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think it would take a lot of time to practice. About 10 minutes with the D. I'm sure there are plenty of ex-hoopers on the squad.

That could cost you a game someday.
    Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Farley also talked about the fake punt.

The guy who was designated to rush from the right didn't keep his eyes on the punter and ran by him.

Farley said I love the player but hate the play...and we'll review that on Sunday.

Little things turn games.
      Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Honestly, this is a game we would have figured out how to lose the last couple years.

We played, maybe, at about a C level and still beat a very motivated opponent.

Stuff to clean up but certainly not discouraging.
        #MACtion

Comment

I have been a season ticket holder for 35 years and never seen attendance this bad. Single game ticket prices are too high, especially between the 30 yard lines. The casual UNI fan will not pay $40-50 for those seats no matter who we are playing, what our record is or what brand of beer they are selling. Not sure what they were thinking when they came up with pricing strategy.
          Your home for UNI Panther news and dicussions.

Comment

Agreed. I'd be much more motivated to drive from Des Moines if I didn't have to oay $40 or more for a decent seat.

Comment

Paid $15.00 for my ticket. A very fair price. Would never pay the $40.00 to $50.00 they are asking. I think half that would bring in more fans.

Comment

Originally posted by uni1988 View Post
                Paid $15.00 for my ticket. A very fair price. Would never pay the $40.00 to $50.00 they are asking. I think half that would bring in more fans.
                Had no idea tickets were that high. I get season tickets and it averages out fairly low.

Its crazy to charge that much regardless of the seat location and opponent for UNI games.

Drop the price and get the money on back on beer.

Plenty of people enjoying the beverages.

Comment

I took a bunch of photos at the game yesterday, and some are even pretty good! Check them out and let me know what you think

Edit: Some of the darker ones weren't supposed to be uploaded. I'm not sure why that happened, but that's why some of them are significantly darker than others.
                  Last edited by DomeIsHome; 09-22-2019, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Great pics. My favorite is in the first 10 when Farley is sitting on the bench with his legs crossed before the game.

Comment

Originally posted by DomeIsHome View Post
                      I took a bunch of photos at the game yesterday, and some are even pretty good! Check them out and let me know what you think

Edit: Some of the darker ones weren't supposed to be uploaded. I'm not sure why that happened, but that's why some of them are significantly darker than others.
                      Thanks for sharing, Nic.
                      "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
                        someone who isn't attending the game complaining about attendance. nice.
                        Unless you know my circumstances, you shouldn't comment Even if I was able to attend. It still looked like a poor turnout.

Comment

Originally posted by DM Panther View Post
                          I have been a season ticket holder for 35 years and never seen attendance this bad. Single game ticket prices are too high, especially between the 30 yard lines. The casual UNI fan will not pay $40-50 for those seats no matter who we are playing, what our record is or what brand of beer they are selling. Not sure what they were thinking when they came up with pricing strategy.
                          Not to mention that they put the rule in that anyone 2 years of age and older must have a ticket. And they recommend kids to hang out in the NW seats.

And they still have to fix that sound system. I can't understand a single word that's being said. It's especially sad when you can't hear what's being said about the "hero of the week".

Comment

Originally posted by DomeIsHome View Post

Great pics. Looking forward to more of them. Thanks for posting them!

Comment

Originally posted by havok58 View Post

Not to mention that they put the rule in that anyone 2 years of age and older must have a ticket. And they recommend kids to hang out in the NW seats.

And they still have to fix that sound system. I can't understand a single word that's being said. It's especially sad when you can't hear what's being said about the "hero of the week".
                              They should have a ticket. They take up a seat.

Comment

Did i miss the hy vee tailgate tent saturday or didnt they put it up?

Comment

Working...
                                X