WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NDSU v UNI 2019 LETS GET IT ON!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU v UNI 2019 LETS GET IT ON!!

Here we go! NDSU on 26 game win streak, Homecoming at Fargodome. Just crushed the #6 team in nation 37-3.
    Welcome Back Northern Iowa!!!

I see the spread via sagarin is NDSU -20, but I think it should be more like -10 , It's always a battle!!
    UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

This is going to be an execution.

Comment

Originally posted by run&blade View Post
      This is going to be an execution.
      Good morning, sunshine.
      "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post

Good morning, sunshine.
        This isn’t my first rodeo with UNI playing on the road against a highly ranked team.

Comment

You must not recall the countless times UNI has taken NDSU to the wire in Fargo in recent memory, or pounding SDSU on the road two years ago eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Wxcpanther View Post
            You must not recall the countless times UNI has taken NDSU to the wire in Fargo in recent memory, or pounding SDSU on the road two years ago eh?
            One win is what you came up with.

I do recall a bunch of times of UNI Farleying themselves to losses.

only team that impressed me over years is NDSU. Uni has equal or better talent than everybody else. We all know that means jack squat.

Comment

hows Bryce Paup been in scheming/scouting? that would worry me...

Comment

Originally posted by run&blade View Post

One win is what you came up with.

I do recall a bunch of times of UNI Farleying themselves to losses.

only team that impressed me over years is NDSU. Uni has equal or better talent than everybody else. We all know that means jack squat.
                Ok, but you said it was going to be an execution. That implies a blow out. I just gave you really 5-10 examples over the last 6-7 years of competitive road games against top teams. It went down to the wire at Eastern Washington a few years ago as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Wxcpanther View Post

Ok, but you said it was going to be an execution. That implies a blow out. I just gave you really 5-10 examples over the last 6-7 years of competitive road games against top teams. It went down to the wire at Eastern Washington a few years ago as well.
                  Ok a blowout or an unexplainable gut wrenching loss where Farley tricks himself out of a win.

I think this year will be a blowout. NDSU is at a different level than anybody else in the FCS and UNI has a bad OLine. That is a bad combo on the road.

no injuries is the top end of my optimism.
                  Last edited by run&blade; 10-08-2019, 08:17 AM.

Comment

#MACtion

Comment

Snowstorm expected on Friday/Saturday 6-10 inches perhaps. all depends on where it goes.
                      Tailgating will be sloppy... but that Dome will feel good!

Comment

I watched part of NDSU-Illinois State game. That was a blow out. Hoping for the best but not sure what UNI team will show up on Saturday. Could be down to the wire or another embarrassment like Weber State.

Comment

I suspect it'll be a close game.
                          Injury wise NDSU is good. Only 1-2 back up's are out. Nothing substantial

Comment

why so quiet this week? i wish it was 2011 again when this rivalry was peaking and the smack talk was palpable. where'd that go!

Comment

Originally posted by lakesbison View Post
                              why so quiet this week?
                              We're all waiting for basketball and wrestling.
                              "They keep saying that what really matters is not whether you win or lose, but how you played the game. The trouble is that the best way to determine how you played the game is by whether you won or lost." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                              X