WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 7: South Dakota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Color commentary guy being the most "old man yells at cloud" I've heard in a hot minute. Dude fell down and the team tried to play it off. On a 50+ yard touchdown plays. There's a whole lot of things to complain about in this world, that ain't one of 'em.

Comment

Assuming Farley doesn't do the typical pull in the reins on the offense so we score zip in the 4th quarter again.
      Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
      Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
      - George Halas

Comment

Like that. THAT is what someone should get mad at. Letting them convert a 3rd and 23? Get mad at that, not the chest compressions.

Comment

one of the worst games I've seen for our defense at taking correct angles and putting players on the ground once they're in the open field. South Dakota getting a lot of extra yards out there and picking up long second and third downs because of poor tackling. I don't know why they don't throw to their big tight end every time. We can't put him on the ground.
          Victory for U-N-I!

- George Halas

Comment

If their D wasn't bottom of the barrel bad, we'd be in big trouble in this game.
            Victory for U-N-I!

- George Halas

Comment

It’s like UNI wants to lose playing a three man front. Awful.

Comment

I was just thinking that those three guys are putting a lot of pressure on the QB.

Comment

Their defense makes our offense look like the Patrick Mahomes-led Kansas City Chiefs.
                  Victory for U-N-I!

- George Halas

Comment

We've got to be close to 400 total yards through 3 qtrs...
                    Victory for U-N-I!

- George Halas

Comment

Originally posted by sivert View Post
                      I was just thinking that those three guys are putting a lot of pressure on the QB.
                      The D looked ferocious on the end of that last drive to hold them to a field goal. Let's keep up that energy and those blitzes.
                      Victory for U-N-I!

- George Halas

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
                        Color commentary guy being the most "old man yells at cloud" I've heard in a hot minute. Dude fell down and the team tried to play it off. On a 50+ yard touchdown plays. There's a whole lot of things to complain about in this world, that ain't one of 'em.
                        “Color commentary guy” How dare you. That’s panther legend Justin Surrency you’re talking about.

Comment

Love that we are up two scores, but still have that downfield/score again until they put the game away mentality. Was fully expecting Farley to run the ball into the ground, punt, and try to hang on. Refreshing.
                          Victory for U-N-I!

- George Halas

Comment

D has really turned it up a notch in this 4th quarter; keep it up guys!
                            Victory for U-N-I!

- George Halas

Comment

Man, Elerson G. Smith .... that is all.
                              "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Isaiah Weston...4/189/3
                                Thats a heck of a stat line.

Comment

Working...
                                X