WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**PN Football Gambling**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **PN Football Gambling**

Post winners only, please.
    UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
    iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Don’t play UNI and Valley lines look tight this week. Here’s what I’m liking so far:

328 Bowling Green - 6.5
    360 Memphis - 5.5
    370 Auburn - 19
    372 Florida + 6.5
    391/392 Utah/Washington < 47.5
    396 Hawaii - 2

Future - 499 LSU +7 (I’m taking them on the ML instead)

Comment

Florida is intriguing as a home underdog. The backup QB has faced at least one really good SEC team and played well enough. I like your thinking there.

Comment

UNI is +1 at ISU today with a preposterous 33.5 o/u. Could be an ugly one.
        UNI FIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post
          Florida is intriguing as a home underdog. The backup QB has faced at least one really good SEC team and played well enough. I like your thinking there.
          Game is in Jacksonville.
          UNI FIGHT

Comment

Trask has played most of the yr and has delivered. I think Georgia is a fraud

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post

Game is in Jacksonville.
              Yep. Jax, GA
              Last edited by Mudrafan; 11-02-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post

Game is in Jacksonville.
                Which is a short drive from Gainesville in Florida terms. It would be like Illinois playing a game in Moline.

Comment

Which is a short drive from Gainesville in Florida terms. It would be like Illinois playing a game in Moline.
                  It would be like Illinois playing Iowa in moline with the tickets being split 50/50. It’s a neutral site game.

Comment

Liking Oregon st at home over Washington as well as the over this week. Like PSU over Minnesota but not over 7. Love the over in the clowns/okie game. Anyone been playing in the valley? Interested in hearing your thoughts on valley plays.

Comment

I’m eyeing Illinois getting 14.5 at Michigan St.

Mudra, not sure where you live, but KXNO in DSM has a good afternoon sports talk show from 4 - 6. On Friday afternoons they talk a lot of betting during football season, especially during 5 o’clock hour. One of the hosts yesterday loves under 39.5 in Purdue vs Northwestern today. The betting talk covers all conferences, not just B1G and Big 12.

Comment

11 am 3 team 7 point teaser.

Baylor +4.5 at TCU
                        Purdue +9 at NW
                        Minn +13.5 vs Penn St
                        UNI FIGHT

Comment

I’m eyeing Illinois getting 14.5 at Michigan St.

Mudra, not sure where you live, but KXNO in DSM has a good afternoon sports talk show from 4 - 6. On Friday afternoons they talk a lot of betting during football season, especially during 5 o’clock hour. One of the hosts yesterday loves under 39.5 in Purdue vs Northwestern today. The betting talk covers all conferences, not just B1G and Big 12.
                          May need to tune in. Taking a beating early on here. Wisely picked up penn st in play 2nd half -4 to salvage something from the early games.

Comment

No valley thoughts today? Football or buckets?

Comment

Betting against Missouri State has worked out well for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X