WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny Sullivan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Sullivan

I just saw that Johnny Sullivan, former UNI qb who I think many fans thought should of been given a better chance here at UNI, is the starting QB for Grandview who is 9-0 this season. I am totally pleased with McElvain, I just thought it was interesting that he is having great success at Grandview as well, it's not all him Grandview is a powerhouse NAIA program.

Originally posted by achrist70 View Post
    I just saw that Johnny Sullivan, former UNI qb who I think many fans thought should of been given a better chance here at UNI, is the starting QB for Grandview who is 9-0 this season. I am totally pleased with McElvain, I just thought it was interesting that he is having great success at Grandview as well, it's not all him Grandview is a powerhouse NAIA program.
    Grandview was built into a powerhouse by Mike Woodley, who was second-team All-America as a DB at UNI in the early '70s. He started the program there and left this summer to start the program at Mount Marty in S.D. His son is now head coach at Grandview and another son - Andy, who played basketball for UNI in the late '90s and early '00s - is an assistant, coaching GV's running backs.
    "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Working...
    X