WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Game 11 @South Dakota State*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that was a wonderful series of events. Passing on 3rd and 2, shanked punt, and then 65 yard pass.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
      Well that was a wonderful series of events. Passing on 3rd and 2, shanked punt, and then 65 yard pass.
      *then a int

Comment

Originally posted by unipanther2154 View Post

*then a int
        Delicious. I hate it so much.

Comment

In today's age, why even bother doing anything else besides fair catching on punt returns? Unless you're elite, like, definitely going to be doing punt returns on Sundays, it's just not worth the risk, from a field position standpoint and injury standpoint.

Comment

Is it me or have our punt returns been garbage since...forever? Williams never has a chance to anything, even on low returnable punts like that because someone is always free and unblocked

Comment

lol.

In my heart I expected this game to go differently. In my head I knew it wouldn't.

Comment

GET A NEW PUNTER YESTERDAY! It’s been awful all year long and you’re going to lose this game because he can’t punt

Comment

Will is struggling with the wind big time today. Just very little touch on his passes, especially downfield

Our running game has honestly been our most effective part of the game plan

Comment

Nate Murphy was doing so well on punts and now has shanked 2 today.

Comment

Originally posted by unipanther2154 View Post
                      GET A NEW PUNTER YESTERDAY! It’s been awful all year long and you’re going to lose this game because he can’t punt
                      To be clear Murphy hasn't been the punter all year, but yeah him and Kibby have hurt us all year. How can we not have one decent punter on campus?

Comment

SDSU misses the fg so catch a huge break there. Can our offense please score here

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post

To be clear Murphy hasn't been the punter all year, but yeah him and Kibby have hurt us all year. How can we not have one decent punter on campus?
                          Yeah, a backup defensive back and this guy are not doing it. This guy specifically has been pretty bad since he came in. Has probably shanked 5-6 this year.

Comment

What a tease, hahaha. Two shanked punts, bring in a different punter, and then he pins them at the one with fourteen seconds to go in the half.

Comment

UNI hasn't scored any points in the last 4 quarters.

Comment

Weber State getting throttled by Montana right now, 21-3. That's one of our quality losses so if they go down, that certainly won't help the seeding arguments. Of course, losing this game will hurt far more than that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X