WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** Game 14 (Playoff Edition): @ South Dakota State***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Game 14 (Playoff Edition): @ South Dakota State***

Heading up to Brookings next week.

Questions for next week ... Thomas? Hoosman? Weston? Kolorvic? Will Moore dress?
    Last edited by ronfitch; 11-30-2019, 03:56 PM.
    "Well, that escalated quickly."

Yes. Yes. No. No. Yes.
    #MACtion

Comment

Hated to see Kolarevic go down. He was fast all over the field tonight. But Cuvelier is a very capable LB.

We need Hoosman back or give Schnee more carries. They both hit the hole hard...and Trevor looks like he's beat up. He needs some help.

I'll be real surprised if we see Weston next week.

Would be awesome to see Briley.
      Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

35-13 sdsu

UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
        iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

I suspect we will see Briley. Definitely need Hoosman.
          "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post
            35-13 sdsu
            I expect a much closer game. Will won’t make the same mistakes and the defense won’t allow 35 points. I see it more like 20-13 SDSU if UNI is going to continue to establish a run game when it’s not working.

Comment

Hopefully the offense makes the trip.

Comment

I hope we get Weston back...that is big as he takes the top of the D. I also hope we get an inspired effort from our O-Line. We need to score offensive touchdowns and control the ball either on the ground or with a short passing game.

I have the same optimism as the last time we played at SDSU. We played our worst game of the year, and committed uncharacteristic turnovers and we didn't get any turnovers from our D. I think we can continue to the prove the committee wrong tour. UNI 17 - SDSU 14 and take the tour onto JMU.

Comment

Even the movie Groundhog Day has a final day. Maybe next week will be it.

we sat in the stands yesterday and after the pick 6 and started talking about how far of a drive it was to Brookings. The rest of the game convinced us to save our money.
                  Last edited by run&blade; 12-01-2019, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue42 View Post
                    Hated to see Kolarevic go down. He was fast all over the field tonight. But Cuvelier is a very capable LB.
                    Cuvelier got a fumble at end of game. Played well.

Comment

NDSU broke SDSU mentally. Illinois State proved that. We need some creativity on offense. I know better than to say that. Maybe we can get a Christmas miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by run&blade View Post
                        Even the movie Groundhog Day has a final day. Maybe next week will be it.
                        Or maybe Edge of Tomorrow, skip the beach and head to Paris? Both movies show a change is needed to break the loop. Can UNI make a change and break the loop?

Comment

I think Weston has a chance of playing

Comment

Weather forecast currently shows a high of 36F with 20-30+ MPH winds from the south. Possibly colder. On the face of it, sounds like a running game type of day.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
                              Weather forecast currently shows a high of 36F with 20-30+ MPH winds from the south. Possibly colder. On the face of it, sounds like a running game type of day.
                              Well our running game has been elite as it always has so all we need to...oh wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X