WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offseason -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by '70 Grad View Post

Count me confused. What does the acronym stand for? Is the M for Manhattan?
    Egregious Mullets Attract Women

Comment

Originally posted by '70 Grad View Post

Count me confused. What does the acronym stand for? Is the M for Manhattan?
      Every Man A Wildcat. But there was a movement to change it to “Every Person A Wildcat”

Comment

That's a very lame motto, ngl.

Comment

I don't know anything directly about Briley's situation.

But he did have a child recently. K-State is 2 hours from Blue Springs vs 5 hours to CF.

K-State also pays full cost of attendance which at K State could be a meaningful amount of money. And considering it's possible he could be waiting for the 2021 season if we don't get football this year (and I hope we do), all these factors become pretty important if you're talking about possibly 18 months with a family.

Again I have no info and am just pasting pieces together on how a young man may have thought about this decision.
          Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

I just read where NDSU QB Trey Lance is an under the radar choice to rise to 1st round NFL draft consideration in 2021. That’s big for an FCS player, and also considering how young he is.

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post
              I just read where NDSU QB Trey Lance is an under the radar choice to rise to 1st round NFL draft consideration in 2021. That’s big for an FCS player, and also considering how young he is.

Trey Lance threw for 28 TD's with 0 interceptions last season! He is something else!

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post
                I hope it happens. (anything to get him out of NDSU, ASAP)

Comment

Man, talk about a recruiting find. If he’s drafted in first round, after his sophomore year at an FCS school?!?!?! The assistant who found him should be given his weight in gold.

Comment

Kyle Fourtenbary, TE (6-4, 245) from Western Kentucky, announced that he is transferring to UNI:

Looks like this is a reunion with Coach Mahaffey. Had a solid RS soph season in 2018 with 36 catches as the #2 TE, but last year had a reduced role under the new HC. Going into the season he was a preseason Mackey award listee. Should certainly help mute the blow of losing Moore

Comment

Working...
                    X