WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Football Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absurd to even think about putting 10,000 people next to each other in a domed stadium in the fall/winter in this health situation.
    Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
    Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
    - George Halas

Comment

• If a spring season actually happens, there is a proposal to start the playoffs the week of April 24th with a reduced number down to 16 teams. If this is the case games would need to start on February 20th at the latest if we are playing an 8 game conference schedule with every team getting 1 off week with all 11 members.

Comment

• Harvest’s magical mechanism allows many players to earn a lot of POE Currency. However, in the middle and late stages of the development of the league, many players did not continue agricultural activities but focused on combat. This has led to the reality that they are about to run out of currency reserves. As the Harvest League is about to end, how can they quickly accumulate POE Currency to welcome the arrival of POE Heist?

POECurrency can solve this urgent need for them. It has a 100% secure transaction protection system and a professional customer service team which means that everyone can Buy POE Currency without worrying about any risks. It is indeed a very worry-free thing. Sufficient inventory and the fastest delivery speed can completely ensure that players can obtain POE Orbs they want at the fastest speed without affecting the progress of the game. Over 90% of POE items are cheaper than market prices, and VIP players can enjoy a 5% discount. The perfect refund policy also makes players worry-free. The 24/7 customer service staff will be waiting for players' consultation at any time. Come and experience the best service!
        POECurrency.com is a website dedicated to POE Trade Currency services, offering the safest POE Currency Trade, Buy POE Currency with cheapest price, 7/24 online service, Fast Delivery!

Comment

• ...Is this a crypto shilling bot? Does the person making these bots know the demographics of this place? There's only, like, five people younger than 40. And anyone north of 40 doesn't know what crypto is lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
            ...Is this a crypto shilling bot? Does the person making these bots know the demographics of this place? There's only, like, five people younger than 40. And anyone north of 40 doesn't know what crypto is lol.
            does one store cryptocurrency in a...
            crypto keeper?

Comment

• Is that one of the Iowa State players responsible for kick coverage vs Louisiana? That would explain some things.

Comment

• A 16-team spring playoff in FCS college football advanced to its final step when the NCAA Division I Council voted to recommend it to the governing body's board of directors on Wednesday.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...w-fcs-playoffs

Comment

• Six at large bids doesn't leave a lot of room for error.

Comment

• I suspect that a couple leagues will still not play, or be missing a substantial number of teams based on local / state govt input.

Comment

• Comment

• My first thought is "golly that's backloaded," but at least we get both of them at home and the bye week is in a decent spot as opposed to week 3. All things considered, I'm happy with this schedule.

Comment

• That schedule sets up nicely, my only concern is will the nfl adjust the draft since some schools are playing in spring? Since all but the pac 12 are playing my guess is the draft will stay the same which is going to put those guys who were thinking about going pro in a crappy position.
                          Oh, and let me make this perfectly clear to you people: you go to UNI, NOT IOWA. The Hawkeyes and their fans do not give a crap if you remain "true to them" or some stupid self-fulfulling bullcrap like that.-OTP

What i say are my opinions and mine alone, and not that of anyone associated with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by pantherclaw View Post
                            That schedule sets up nicely, my only concern is will the nfl adjust the draft since some schools are playing in spring? Since all but the pac 12 are playing my guess is the draft will stay the same which is going to put those guys who were thinking about going pro in a crappy position.
                            PAC 12 is playing in November now.

Comment

• Those last 2 games vs NDSU and SDSU set up to potentially get some really nice national exposure.

The NCAA hoops tourney wraps up the week before.

The NDSU game falls on Masters weekend but there would be room for a good football game on ESPN.

I don't think there's much to compete with the next week when we play SDSU. The NFL Draft is at the end of April and MLB opening day is April 1.
                              Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

• Gotta like where the bye week sits.
                                "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Working...
                                X