WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 SPRING Football Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't count on it. ND is one of the few states taking the pandemic less seriously than Iowa. Between the Dakotas and us the MVC might end up being renamed the "Superspreader" Conference with all these dome games

Comment

I just more meant that with that few tickets being sold and all the donors getting first crack, that NDSU fans won't be able to actually get a ticket. Which is alright in my book.

Comment

No I understand what you meant, my comment was tongue-in-cheek.

At the same time, would it actually surprise anyone if there were still a noticeable Bizon presence?

Comment

Not at all, because I'm a die hard Panther fan and you bet your a$$ I'd give my ticket up for 200 dollars, and I'll bet that some NDSU fans will be offering more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
            Not at all, because I'm a die hard Panther fan and you bet your a$$ I'd give my ticket up for 200 dollars, and I'll bet that some NDSU fans will be offering more than that.
            that officially disqualifies you from "die hard Panther fan" status.

Comment

We've got game times. This thing might actually happen.
              #MACtion

Comment

Opener moved to Friday the 19th. Conflict with WBB either day.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther AC View Post
                  At this point, plans are for about 25% capacity or roughly 4000 people, PSC members who are season ticket holders will have priority for attendance.

Got an email today with the football schedule. It will be a very nice pick-me-up for winter. How/when will seating for season ticket holders be reallocated?
                  Last edited by UNIdad; 01-07-2021, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post

that officially disqualifies you from "die hard Panther fan" status.
                    I disagree, I think it just makes me poor and needing money in any way shape or form. I'm not a lesser fan because I need groceries lol, come on.

Comment

My kids gotta eat

Comment

Sounds like the Big Sky conference is imploding. Four schools are opting out of playing football this spring.

Montana. Montana State. Portland State and Sacramento State are out.

Comment

Originally posted by Neighbor View Post
                          Sounds like the Big Sky conference is imploding. Four schools are opting out of playing football this spring.

Portland State and Sac State are no surprise. Hard to believe they waited this long.

Montana schools were more surprising.
                          Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Neighbor View Post

What is their reasoning? Finances? Health? Weather? Other logistics?

Comment

Originally posted by UNIdad View Post

What is their reasoning? Finances? Health? Weather? Other logistics?
                              I would venture to say all the above and then some.

Comment

Publicly, they're saying the weather is the reason. It's likely actually a mix of all, with finances being a big portion of it. Overall, I'm okay with them pulling out, so long as the dominos aren't falling. That's two teams would be competing for an at large bid to the playoffs...and also Portland and Sac State.

Comment

Working...
                                X