WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Football Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to renew mine just now and they aren't in my account. Apparently I have no season tickets and never have.

Comment

Originally posted by FOTY View Post
      This AD seriously cannot get out of its own way.

I've been watching to see when I can order next season's season tickets. No emails. No update to the website for season tix. Well, today, out of the blue, I get an email saying its the last day to get a discount for early orders. That's a great email had I known I could order then AND that there was a deadline. Either their emails are going directly to the trash (which is interesting that I got this one) or they were never sent. I am beyond myself right now.

Oh, and I facilitate the order of 16 tickets from 7 households. It's not a simply count the heads at my dinner table.

Why is it so much freaking frustrating to be a Panther fan these days?

*** On the plus side, they finally updated the website to show you can, in fact, order tickets now. Even noted a change in pricing.
      We're 6 years into making it as difficult as it can possibly be to be a UNI fan. It's not a bug, it's a feature.
      #MACtion

Comment

I’m disappointed FOTY and clenz had frustrating football ticket experiences. That just shouldn’t be. To share a better experience, I received several emails in recent weeks announcing the early ticket sales. After about the third such email, late last week I called the ticket office and secured my same two seats at the 20% discount. I was treated politely and efficiently. Don’t read anything into this post beyond what it is (it’s not a commentary on our AD) — I simply had a good experience.

Comment

Originally posted by English77 View Post
          I’m disappointed FOTY and clenz had frustrating football ticket experiences. That just shouldn’t be. To share a better experience, I received several emails in recent weeks announcing the early ticket sales. After about the third such email, late last week I called the ticket office and secured my same two seats at the 20% discount. I was treated politely and efficiently. Don’t read anything into this post beyond what it is (it’s not a commentary on our AD) — I simply had a good experience.
          I, too, had an ok experience. In fact, I received a phone call to renew about a month ago.

Comment

I had no problem at all either.

Did it over the phone.

Received the discount for early renewal.

Went very smoothly.

​​​​
            ​​​​​​
            Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Emails and they ended up calling me last week so I just took care of it over the phone. Easy peasy... Too bad it isn't a consistent experience for everyone.
              If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

To be fair I got the emails. I never got a phone call.

Apparently I missed it was “you can only do it over the phone”, which I think is silly but whatever.

Comment

I never got the emails or the call. I even searched my junk mail folder without success. Oh well.

When I called, the individual was very pleasant. Granted she did almost charge me full cost until I asked for the discount which then led to a call to her manager. She also had no clue as to why I didn’t get any emails, especially since I got this one. I’m glad I was alone in my experience, for the most part.

Comment

Got the early email. Did the phone renewal. Still got the deadline email. Better an unnecessary reminder, than nothing.

Comment

Received the emails, renewed PSC membership, received phone call, renewed season tickets, seamlessly.

Comment

The Mountain West is releasing their TV schedule tomorrow. Should have a gametime and network assignment for the Air Force game.

CBS took the MWs best league controlled game (Arizona at San Diego State) and I would put our game as the second or third most coveted games by networks after Tulsa at Wyoming and in the same tier at Texas State at Nevada. The Western Kentucky at Hawaii game will be super late night on CBS Sports Net.

Would not at all surprise me if we ended up with a game on FS2. Worst case is ESPN+.

Mountain West League Controlled games-Sept 3-
                        Arizona at San Diego State (CBS 2:30 CT)
                        Tulsa at Wyoming
                        Western Kentucky at Hawaii
                        UNI at Air Force
                        Portland State at San Jose State
                        Cal Poly at Fresno State
                        Maine at New Mexico
                        Texas State at Nevada
                        Idaho State at UNLV

#MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                          Would not at all surprise me if we ended up with a game on FS2. Worst case is ESPN+.
                          As a rasslin fan, that's a good "problem" to have, given the cost and access.

Comment

Follow up-

Not selected for linear TV. Guessing early afternoon kick on ESPN+.
                            #MACtion

Comment

We're ranked #21 pre-season by Athlon Sports. SIU #7, Missouri State #5, SDSU #2, and that annoying team.
                              Last edited by BrockLesnar; 06-07-2022, 02:10 AM.

Comment

I'm not even gonna pretend to guess if that's fair or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X