WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Football Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember, what time does this board prefer for games?

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
      I can't remember, what time does this board prefer for games?
      I won't speak for everyone but I'm team 4:00. Perfect for tailgating and still early enough to get home at a decent time.
      #MACtion

Comment

Website updated SDSU game to 4:00.

Well done by the department, let them sit around in the hotel all morning.
        #MACtion

Comment

All home games at 4:00 makes me one happy season ticket holder. As an out of town fan who enjoys a few hours of tailgating, I too am in team 4:00.

I can be critical of some of the decisions and such over the past few year, but, to me, they got this one right.

Comment

The Air Force game will kick at Noon Iowa time/11:00 AM mountain and be broadcast on either Stadium or ESPN+. The Mountain West package on Stadium will be announced around August 1st.
            #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
              The Air Force game will kick at Noon Iowa time/11:00 AM mountain and be broadcast on either Stadium or ESPN+. The Mountain West package on Stadium will be announced around August 1st.
              Ran into a legend yesterday at the Kwik Trip on the Hill, Doo Dah (Sean). I had not talked with him in easily 30 years. He was a fixture at UNI/the Hill in the '70s and '80s and '90s when I left Cedar Falls. Every UNI game, he was there. Every weekend on the Hill, he was there. Streaking the SDSU football game at Latham in '75 ... he was the streaker. Plus, he basically ran UNI club judo for many years (multiple-time state champion competing for UNI).

Same old Doo Dah, nicest guy in the world, loves, loves, LOVES UNI and UNI football and mentioned that he is trying to get to the Air Force game (your mention of the game prompted this reply). But, dear god, Doo Dah loves this school and the Hill. The guy is a walking, talking ambassador for UNI.

"Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Originally posted by ronfitch View Post

Ran into a legend yesterday at the Kwik Trip on the Hill, Doo Dah (Sean). I had not talked with him in easily 30 years. He was a fixture at UNI/the Hill in the '70s and '80s and '90s when I left Cedar Falls. Every UNI game, he was there. Every weekend on the Hill, he was there. Streaking the SDSU football game at Latham in '75 ... he was the streaker. Plus, he basically ran UNI club judo for many years (multiple-time state champion competing for UNI).

Same old Doo Dah, nicest guy in the world, loves, loves, LOVES UNI and UNI football and mentioned that he is trying to get to the Air Force game (your mention of the game prompted this reply). But, dear god, Doo Dah loves this school and the Hill. The guy is a walking, talking ambassador for UNI.
                Attended the school 6 years and I’ve never heard of this individual… am I missing something? Is he a regular at games?

Comment

Originally posted by edgecat View Post

Attended the school 6 years and I’ve never heard of this individual… am I missing something? Is he a regular at games?
                  When were you there? I saw him at games in the '80s and '90s. And on the Hill most weekends. He bounced for Bo's for a long time, but was always in that space in front of Bo's, Sud's, Mary Kay's on the weekends and I would run across him in UBS, T-Galazy, the Malt Shoppe, etc. during the week.

Comment

When were you there? I saw him at games in the '80s and '90s. And on the Hill most weekends. He bounced for Bo's for a long time, but was always in that space in front of Bo's, Sud's, Mary Kay's on the weekends and I would run across him in UBS, T-Galazy, the Malt Shoppe, etc. during the week.
                    interesting! Is he still in the Cedar Valley or was he just back visiting?

I was significantly later but thought maybe I was oblivious to knowing of someone who was a regular / superfan

Comment

Originally posted by edgecat View Post

interesting! Is he still in the Cedar Valley or was he just back visiting?

I was significantly later but thought maybe I was oblivious to knowing of someone who was a regular / superfan
                      Still lives there, probably walking distance to the Hill and UNI knowing him. Last time I saw him was mid'-90s before I left (I wasn't hitting the Hill on weekends any longer, save for shows at Stebs).

Comment

Still lives there, probably walking distance to the Hill and UNI knowing him. Last time I saw him was mid'-90s before I left (I wasn't hitting the Hill on weekends any longer, save for shows at Stebs).
                        He’s still attending and supporting UNI teams…..

Comment

The more I look at the schedule the more I see 6-5, again.

Comment

The more I look at this schedule the worse it looks. First of all, a bye 10 games in... That's a disaster. Second, we lose at North Dakota and we look like 0-3 right out of the gate. Game 2 is a must win or we fight uphill all season long.

Comment

I'm very excited for when you look at it again next week and tell us what your thoughts are then.

Comment

I love this schedule, best one UNI has had in years. It has a winnable FBS game [in a drivable city with a solid craft beer scene].

Two nonconference home games. No NDSU, and SDSU at home.

Legitimately excited to see how the spread offense goes in the dome, and I'll be at that AF game for sure.
                                Yeah, a D+ effort out of me on the day I created the name for this account. I didn't think I would use this account more than once.

Comment

Working...
                                X