WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Football Schedule

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English77
    replied
    Watching (though it hasn’t been enjoyable) on my iPad via the Mountain West app. Nice picture. Lousy game.

Leave a comment:

• havok58
    replied
    Watching the game on Roku. Mountain west tv

Leave a comment:

• PantherFan
    replied
    The Colorado Springs newspaper says it is on Direct TV channel 681 in Denver and Colorado Springs. If you have Direct TV, you might try that. It says it is not on Dish or Comcast.

Leave a comment:

• 12thFloorBender
    replied
    Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
    Trying to confirm but it appears that they've killed off the Panther Sports Network from everything I can find. That means no OTA coverage from KCRG or WHO. Not a huge deal, IMO, but certainly a change.
    What a bummer. The CW here in the Quad Cities would show UNI football the last few years. Looks like I’ll have to stream on ESPN+ if they have the games.

Leave a comment:

• BCPanther
    replied
    Originally posted by UNIAlum95 View Post

I don't see anything on AppleTV for the Mountain West Conference. I don't have any hardware beyond my Samsung smart TVs so it looks like I'm streaming through the web with my laptop connected to the TV. They do say that ESPN+ picks up MW games so maybe that would be an option too. I'll have to check that as we get into the week.
    Game is not on ESPN+.

I had to search exactly 'Mountain West Conference TV' for it to show up on Fire. If you don't put the 'TV' on there it doesn't show up. Good Luck!

Leave a comment:

• UNIAlum95
    replied
    Our game is now listed in the Mountain West app. Search 'Mountain West Conference TV' in your app store and you'll find it.

Available on FireTV, Roku, AppleTV, Android, Google Play and Apple App Store.
    I don't see anything on AppleTV for the Mountain West Conference. I don't have any hardware beyond my Samsung smart TVs so it looks like I'm streaming through the web with my laptop connected to the TV. They do say that ESPN+ picks up MW games so maybe that would be an option too. I'll have to check that as we get into the week.

Leave a comment:

• clenz
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue42 View Post

Forecast is 80 and sunny at kickoff.

Winds about 13 mph.
    It'll probably be like 60 at 5AM.

Both are irrelevant come second half when depth will be come an issue that every FCS teams fights to overcome, especially on defense against a team that runs the triple option and no longer has Brink and Butch to eat the middle up.

By the second half it'll be mid/upper 80s it looks like.

At 5300 feet elevation higher than Cedar Falls that is going to be a problem if we don't have oxygen for the guys.

Leave a comment:

• Blue42
    replied
    Originally posted by clenz View Post
    Hope the program was allowed to grab a bunch of extra oxygen tanks.

11am local kick, going to be pushing upper 80s to 90, elevation well over 6k feet. It's going to play like a lot higher elevation.
    Forecast is 80 and sunny at kickoff.

Winds about 13 mph.

Leave a comment:

• BCPanther
    replied
    Originally posted by FOTY View Post

That’s a funny thought. The AD thinking ahead or allowing Farley to buy something like oxygen tanks. Check out their travel plans…
    Wait, we're not flying out on Friday morning like everyone else on earth would?

Leave a comment:

• FOTY
    replied
    Originally posted by clenz View Post

11am local kick, going to be pushing upper 80s to 90, elevation well over 6k feet. It's going to play like a lot higher elevation.
    That’s a funny thought. The AD thinking ahead or allowing Farley to buy something like oxygen tanks. Check out their travel plans…

Leave a comment:

• clenz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BCPanther
    replied
    Our game is now listed in the Mountain West app. Search 'Mountain West Conference TV' in your app store and you'll find it.

Available on FireTV, Roku, AppleTV, Android, Google Play and Apple App Store.

Leave a comment:

• BCPanther
    replied
    Originally posted by UNIAlum95 View Post

Has anyone found the MWN on any smart TV apps? I've looked at Amazon, Apple TV, and Samsung TV plus to try and find the network or listings for upcoming games and only found a single Stadium channel which can't show what it will be broadcasting on Saturday.
    I found it under 'Mountain West Conference TV' on FireTV. It doesn't show our game yet but that's where every single link from Air Force's site takes you. I'm assuming it'll be there by game time.

Leave a comment:

• UNIAlum95
    replied
    The Air Force game will be streamed on the Mountain West Network. App is available on all major platforms and there is no fee to subscribe from everything that I can gather.
    Has anyone found the MWN on any smart TV apps? I've looked at Amazon, Apple TV, and Samsung TV plus to try and find the network or listings for upcoming games and only found a single Stadium channel which can't show what it will be broadcasting on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• vbfan19
    replied
    Trying to confirm but it appears that they've killed off the Panther Sports Network from everything I can find. That means no OTA coverage from KCRG or WHO. Not a huge deal, IMO, but certainly a change.
    one less excuse to stay home instead of coming to the games (though there is still ESPN+, unless they institute some sort of blackout policy for those in Iowa)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X