WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD disarray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iron panther View Post

Dont care for singlespeed that much, there are other local alternatives with second state and lark brewing as well.

SingleSpeed "Tip the Cow" is one of my favorite beers, period.

Comment

• Ill settle for a Second states schwarzbier

Comment

• It's 5:00 on Wednesday and there are no game notes for a game that is two days away.
        #MACtion

Comment

• Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
          It's 5:00 on Wednesday and there are no game notes for a game that is two days away.
          It's only the biggest regular-season game in a decade in many ways.

No big rush on it.

Comment

• Gotta make sure they're accurate

Comment

• Originally posted by panther-state View Post
              Gotta make sure they're accurate
              I LOL'd....
              #MACtion

Comment

• I can confirm at least one person has applied for Jerek's old job, because the person that did is a friend of mine. Got let go by KWWL when their parent company changed. Now David just needs to get the ball rolling a bit and actually hire someone! I did mention my Christmas list to him already about bringing Austin Hansen home to handle videos and such, gotta get that stuff in early!

Comment

• The first legal day to play a basketball exhibition game is in 13 days.

We don't know if we're playing one, we don't know what our actual full schedule is, we don't have a media guide, we don't have a prospectus, we don't have a known media day.
                  #MACtion

Comment

The first legal day to play a basketball exhibition game is in 13 days.

We don't know if we're playing one, we don't know what our actual full schedule is, we don't have a media guide, we don't have a prospectus, we don't have a known media day.
                    Nothing to see here, everything is fine.

Comment

• So I learned today Austin Hansen got a promotion to Assistant AD at LUC. Seems like they're putting forth the capital to make sure he sticks around, so UNI is probably too little too late to bring him home. Whatelse is new...

Comment

• 7202 announced attendance and only that high because there were 500-750 USD fans in the building.

But it's fine, everything's fine.
                        #MACtion

Comment

7202 announced attendance and only that high because there were 500-750 USD fans in the building.

Not to mention a couple thousand probably left at halftime. I've never left before the 4th quarter I had enough after the first half today. It's Rima's last year, Farley should go off into the sunset with him. Absolutely no excuse for having so much talent yet coming out as flat as they have now two weeks in a row. Also, relatively minor detail...today was a whiteout...we were our purple jerseys, I mean, come on...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wxcpanther View Post

Also, relatively minor detail...today was a whiteout...we were our purple jerseys, I mean, come on...
                            The white out was a joke. It hasn't worked for several years as there is no promotion to them. With our ticket prices too high, who wants to go out and buy a special colored uni shirt for 1 game. Personally, I hate the white and blackout. Every game should just be a purple out.

Comment

• Originally posted by panthergirl123 View Post

The white out was a joke. It hasn't worked for several years as there is no promotion to them. With our ticket prices too high, who wants to go out and buy a special colored uni shirt for 1 game. Personally, I hate the white and blackout. Every game should just be a purple out.
                              I actually really like this. Embrace your color and just do it. It definitely seems like something needs to change up top. There is such a massive amount of apathy right now.

Comment

7202 announced attendance and only that high because there were 500-750 USD fans in the building.

500-750 USD fans because a great many of their players come from Iowa. I've never seen a uni line get handled by a bunch of Iowa kids. Not all but half USD line are Iowa kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X