WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD disarray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

Must be South Dakota's overwhelming population and location in the middle of the financial mecca of Brookings.
    Actually, this may be ONE time where what you were almost correct. Not Brookings, per se, but the State of South Dakota has become one.

Not a tax break kind of person myself, so no advocacy for such from this commie.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/howardg...h=33bb943c2f25

Comment

• Illinois State announces $11.5M indoor performance facility with ground breaking this spring.

That's approximately $55.5M in facilities for them since 2015.
      #MACtion

Comment

• Didn't know where else to put this, so I thought I'd drop it here.

Talks a little, tiny bit about Dome renovations.

Comment

• He sees the problems with football but I've got literally no faith in him being able to fix them.
          #MACtion

Comment

• What's weird about that article is there is no byline. Was this a piece essentially written by the AD department's social media/PR person/team?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
              What's weird about that article is there is no byline. Was this a piece essentially written by the AD department's social media/PR person/team?
              The Gazette article? When I clicked, it had Cole Bair as the writer.
              "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

• Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                He sees the problems with football but I've got literally no faith in him being able to fix them.
                At least he can see them, which means something, which is better than the nothing we've seen thus far.

Comment

• Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post

At least he can see them, which means something, which is better than the nothing we've seen thus far.
                  I can see I need to lose a fair amount of weight

So far I've taken as many steps to fix that as David has to fix such issues.

Seeing them and actually taking steps are two things that can be/are VERY disconnected from each other.

Comment

• Cancel culture done did cancelled these dangerous words before, so attempt #2: football, rasslin, swimming, volleyball, and softball are all doing well. Perhaps the issue is "somewhere else?"

Comment

• Originally posted by ronfitch View Post

The Gazette article? When I clicked, it had Cole Bair as the writer.
                      They have added it since I posted. Weird

Comment

What's weird about that article is there is no byline. Was this a piece essentially written by the AD department's social media/PR person/team?
                        When I posted the article it had no byline and was listed under Iowa State football.

So yeah.

Comment

They have added it since I posted. Weird
                          Originally posted by DomeIsHome View Post

When I posted the article it had no byline and was listed under Iowa State football.

So yeah.
                          I guess we take it, since the Courier has basically just given up at this point.
                          "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

• I don’t read the Courier any more. It offers almost nothing on UNI. Sad…

Comment

• It offers nothing in general, it really is sad that a metro area the size of Waterloo and Cedar Falls doesn't have a daily news source with their own writers. Most of the news they get is from the AP.

Comment

• Originally posted by achrist70 View Post
                                It offers nothing in general, it really is sad that a metro area the size of Waterloo and Cedar Falls doesn't have a daily news source with their own writers. Most of the news they get is from the AP.
                                did you have a subscription to that newspaper before they cut back on their staffing?

Comment

Working...
                                X