WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game III: St Thomas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gettin' a liiittle sloppy on defense now

Comment

Just playin' a little possum on 'em. JUST when those Tommies start getting complacent, Farley will put out a trick from up his sleeve.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
        Gettin' a liiittle sloppy on defense now
        Good way to shut me up

Comment

Look at how Farley orchestrated that catch!

Comment

Good thing Mark isn't using those time outs. JFC, year-after-year.
            "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

You can definitely see the talent with Day, but you can also see the lack of practice.

Comment

...Yeah that wasn't great.

Comment

Another strong half by them pesky Panthers, folks! 14 pernt lead is nothing to sneeze at, eh, folks?!

Comment

Let's be frank...Day missed a lot of throws in that 1st half.

He's gotta be more accurate than that if he wants this job.
                    Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue42 View Post
                      Let's be frank...Day missed a lot of throws in that 1st half.

He's gotta be more accurate than that if he wants this job.
                      Yup. Morrissey might want to keep his arm warm. That int was simply a poor decision.

Comment

The problem/good thing is that we know the competition for QB, and that competition put up 7 yards in a half against Sac State. Day matched that performance on his first throw. In my very non-expert opinion, Day's shortcomings that half was rust/lack of practice. This is his first start, still. I still think that these are issues to be ironed out, rather than "Oh god he simply can't throw the ball." Again, in my non-expert, uneducated opinion.

Comment

Don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling pretty good from the visitor section.

Comment

We just aren’t allowed to have nice things.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
                              The problem/good thing is that we know the competition for QB, and that competition put up 7 yards in a half against Sac State. Day matched that performance on his first throw. In my very non-expert opinion, Day's shortcomings that half was rust/lack of practice. This is his first start, still. I still think that these are issues to be ironed out, rather than "Oh god he simply can't throw the ball." Again, in my non-expert, uneducated opinion.
                              Your probably right ... rust, first start, etc. That throw to the TE on the last drive was really nice. And a run for the first down in the second quarter was really nice.

Comment

Williams is great on kick returns, but it makes me nervous having him and Hampton as the return guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X