WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NDSU/UNI Rivalry week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UNIdad View Post

I hope we continue to play each year . . . in the Playoffs!
    that's actually another reason this sucks not playing every year, you know the sh.tty fcs playoff committee will pair us together now most years
    UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
      North Dakota, which is just a cold version of Saudi Arabia.
      Are there any similarities beyond the presence of oil?

Comment

Winning first down is the key on both sides of the ball. It will be tough for both teams to overcome constant 2nd and 3.
        Also need to limit turnovers and win field position.
        I think these teams are evenly matched for the first time in quite a while. I like our talented roster, depth, explosiveness on offense, ability to handle a noisy crowd (performed really well at Jack Trice in a sold out environment).
        Both teams are so familiar with each other and we've competed well against some of their better teams for the better of 3 quarters in the past. Obviously, UNI has to compete for 4 quarters to win. I've got a good vibe about this year. I'd love to force NDSU into passing situations.
        Bring the noise boys!
        "Give a cheer Ho, the purple and the gold!!"

Comment

Chris Klieman ain't walking through that door.

It wasn't an NDSU dynasty. It was a Chris Klieman dynasty.
          #MACtion

Comment

If Chris can't win at K-State and gets fired in a few years then I could see him taking over for Farley when he retires (or takes over as AD) in 3-4 years. I don't think this will actually happen, but it's not impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
              Are there any similarities beyond the presence of oil?
              You know when you ask for an explanation of the joke, it ruins the joke. "It's like dissecting a frog" and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by A Fan In Lean Years

Then stop hinting at it by teasing angry, stupid people with my identity.

As we always said in Minnesota, either poop or get off the pot.
                No. Maybe I'll play hangman with your name.
                Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
                  You know when you ask for an explanation of the joke, it ruins the joke. "It's like dissecting a frog" and all that.
                  I'd argue that it just wasn't that good of a joke. But then humor is subjective, and if you enjoyed it, then more power to ya

Comment

Originally posted by lakesbison View Post

that's actually another reason this sucks not playing every year, you know the sh.tty fcs playoff committee will pair us together now most years
                    To be fair, that hasn't stopped them in the past!

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                      Chris Klieman ain't walking through that door.

It wasn't an NDSU dynasty. It was a Chris Klieman dynasty.
                      Craig Bohls program, it was set up for Klieman especially with Carson Wentz

Comment

Craig Bohls program, it was set up for Klieman especially with Carson Wentz
                        Bohl just magically became a better coach when Klieman walked through the door? Okay, lakes, okay...

Bohl is such a great program builder that Wyoming was the best job he could get? Okay, lakes, okay...
                        #MACtion

Comment

oh please Bohl was the man. Marcus Williams, Billy Turner actually helped out just as much.

Bohl was blackballed by Power 5 schools after Nebraska days,, he had a Ranch in Wyoming, Easy decision.. make $3-4 mil a year for 5-6 years then retire.

Comment

Bohl was sub .500 in valley play until Klieman stepped on campus.

Comment

F it. Fargo is hoppin 2nite.. gonna be a great atmosphere tomorrow. Can't wait.
                              Gonna be a close game I'd be shocked with a blow out.
                              NDSU claims they are gonna throw more, but I really doubt it. Entz/Roehl are caveman coaches. 27 GAP A power plays coming

Comment

F it. Fargo is hoppin 2nite.. gonna be a great atmosphere tomorrow. Can't wait.
                                Gonna be a close game I'd be shocked with a blow out.
                                NDSU claims they are gonna throw more, but I really doubt it. Entz/Roehl are caveman coaches. 27 GAP A power plays coming
                                UNI might be one of the few teams in the country with a strong enough defensive line to be able to hold up to that. Butcher and Brinkman are definitely going to be the two most important guys on the field today.

Comment

Working...
                                X