WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NDSU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bison been hitting after the whistle the entire half with no calls.

Cuvs gets pushed in the back after the whistle and they call 15 on UNI.

Completely ridiculous.
    Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Wow. What a horrible late hit call. You can't help it when you get pushed.

Comment

Gutsy goal line stand. If you would've told me that we were only down 3 at the half before the day, I'd be happy. And if you told me that after that 80 yard pass, I'd be over the moon.

Comment

Showed some good signs there in the 2nd quarter. I was surprised they didn't turn Sapp's hit into a targeting but then for screwed on the late hit call. It's anyone's game. We've needed to play a four quarter game and we are going to have to do it here. To only be down a field goal is a huge win for us in the first half. Let's get'm in the second.
          If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

Is Day too hyped up in the first half? Lots of passes overthrown. Having to listen, as I cannot get the ESPN stream to work (likely because im on a plane near Greenland).

Comment

Let's get a TD to start out the 3rd quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
                (likely because im on a plane near Greenland).
                Going back to where you were unemployed?

Comment

Originally posted by English77 View Post

Going back to where you were unemployed?
                  Heck no. Flying back from a couple of weeks in Europe. Ready to be back.

Comment

I'd be okay if we stopped false starting.

Comment

Well alrighty then.

Comment

Ugly start to 2nd half

Comment

Well. If NDSU scores here, GG. What a crappy way to start the 2nd half.

Comment

And there’s the game

Comment

Woof... Special teams and offensive line play. Ouch
                              If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

77 totally whiffed on the DE on the sack. He got a free run.
                                Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Working...
                                X