WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Coaching Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Coaching Staff

Looks like Clanton to OC
    Watson Out
    McCleran Out
    and Vokolek Out

here we go again.

Oh no, not losing so many coaches from our 6-6 team.

Comment

I figured Vokolek would slide into the DC role but I guess I'm not shocked he left either, this isn't the first time.

Honestly, it doesn't matter. We are who we are and the faces don't matter.

My only concern at this point is that now that Clanton has a title, somebody is going to notice his recruiting and he's gone after this year.
      #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
        Oh no, not losing so many coaches from our 6-6 team.
        I get it, continuity’s going to help though. A revolving door isn’t exactly a great thing.

Comment

Shawn Watson named OC and Assistant Head Coach at Wofford.
          #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
            Shawn Watson named OC and Assistant Head Coach at Wofford.
            His 21st coaching position and 12th move since getting a GA at Southern Illinois in 1982 for Watson, if Wikipedia is correct (13th move if he had to move back to Southern to take that first GA).

He may be the poster child for the coaching life.
            "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Originally posted by edgecat View Post

I get it, continuity’s going to help though. A revolving door isn’t exactly a great thing.
              I will not help. We are a mediocre .500 type program, and have been for a decade. Coaches have stayed, coaches have left, doesnt matter. We are the same.
              UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
              iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post

I will not help. We are a mediocre .500 type program, and have been for a decade. Coaches have stayed, coaches have left, doesnt matter. We are the same.
                Few have stayed.

Comment

Keelon Brookins following JJ. That is a massive hit.

Comment

Nothing changes until we have a new AD that has a clue so we can continue to go anywhere from 5-6 to 7-4.

On paper, it's completely unacceptable to start any worse than 7-1 next year and we'll be 4-3 like always.

Mark has a role at UNI, it's just not as head football coach.
                    #MACtion

Comment

Well…we shall see how many players leave with this exodus of coaches….

Comment

Farley has never struggled to find quality assistants that usually go on to bigger and better things.

Comment

Originally posted by achrist70 View Post
                          Farley has never struggled to find quality assistants that usually go on to bigger and better things.
                          Too bad he won’t step aside so they can accomplish those things at UNI. At some point will he be able to get those quality assistants on the offense when it’s probably known that the OC will have very little to no say in those matters. UNI will continue to be something to put on a resume, without the assistant really showing what they can do for the team until they leave for another school.

Comment

I'm an obvious troll that's incapable of having a good faith discussion.

Comment

Drew Tate appears to be joining the staff… yes… THAT Drew Tate. LOVE this hire if true

Comment

Working...
                              X