WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prospect Primer: Trevor Penning, OT, Northern Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He feels like a Belichick type guy, no?
    #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
      He feels like a Belichick type guy, no?
      Bellichek took an OT from Chattanooga in first. He took at least 1 more fcs player in draft also.

Comment

Penning kicked out of practice today for fighting for the third day in a row!!!

Comment

Watch the videos.

He isn't fighting ****. He's not backing down, the defenders don't like it so they start swinging at him, he pushes them away, and the keep swinging.

Hard to classify something as "being in a fight" when you never throw a punch.

I'm betting it was more a complete de-escalation to take all parties out that were involved rather than letting it build more

Comment

I agree with clenz on the first two days. It happens everyday in camp. Everyone is tired, beat up, aggressive, and trying to prove their worth. NO fans and Twitter are definitely in two camps - love or hate Penning.

As to yesterday (#3), it appears the “fight” became a brawl which wasn’t taped. I’d like to see that one.

Comment

Penning's fights got on Pat McAfee. They were talking Trevor up. Loved his intensity.

Comment

Working...
              X