WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Football Fan Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Football Fan Survey

Here's your chance Panther Nation to give your feedback to UNI about the state of the football atmosphere, the condition of the dome, game times, etc. Make your voices heard!

The most powerful, simple and trusted way to gather experience data. Start your journey to experience management and try a free account today.
    If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Thanks for posting that. It was somewhat cathartic.

I swear to god if we go to 11:00 kicks....
    #MACtion

Comment

The only one worse than 11am to me is the 6pm kick. That said those were my bottom two choices. Don’t need to mess with the 4pm time. That’s the least of the problems with football.
      Last edited by UNIAlum95; 12-13-2022, 07:23 AM.
      If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

I filled it out and seconded this

Comment

Want a better panthers football experience…..win.

Comment

I filled it out, too. If you read this board and you comment on this board and you complain on this board, you better take the time to complete the survey.
            "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Filled it out. Unlike others, I would like a couple of earlier games - not necessarily 11am, but 1pm or 2pm. For out-of-towners like me it helps to not kill the whole day.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIpanther99 View Post
                Filled it out. Unlike others, I would like a couple of earlier games - not necessarily 11am, but 1pm or 2pm. For out-of-towners like me it helps to not kill the whole day.
                Agree wholeheartedly. Even if it's just a game or two, I'd like a 1 P.M. kick.
                Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
                Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
                - George Halas

Comment

Done. But, I'd think uni would send a link to all psc & season tix holders. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Neighbor View Post
                    Done. But, I'd think uni would send a link to all psc & season tix holders. SMH.
                    Spoiler: They don't actually care or want feedback of any kind.
                    #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

Just me? or, Panther fans in general?

Comment

Done, for all that matters
                        Oh, and let me make this perfectly clear to you people: you go to UNI, NOT IOWA. The Hawkeyes and their fans do not give a crap if you remain "true to them" or some stupid self-fulfulling bullcrap like that.-OTP

What i say are my opinions and mine alone, and not that of anyone associated with me.

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

I saw in on their Facebook page but as you said if they really wanted feedback you would think you could find it say on their website. Nope. It's not there anywhere that I can see within 10 clicks around the site. Maybe emails to season ticket holders. Nope. 25 year ticket holder and get all kinds of emails from the ticket office, scholarship club, athletics department, alumni association, university in general, but nothing on fan experience survey. Seems like a lot of the half a$$ed stuff at UNI.

Comment

There was a qlitch within the system, as the intention was for it to be sent to all season ticket holders and all individual ticket purchasers of the last few years for whom the athletic department has an email address. The department is aware that did not happen and will be resending the survey soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Neighbor View Post

Just me? or, Panther fans in general?
                              Anyone.

This is a "good PR" thing they've done a few times. They don't give a **** what the results come back and say. They don't actually give a ****. They are going to do what they are going to do and were always going to do. This is just an attempt from them to make those who are critical a chance to voice their opinions to make it seem like they are listening.

They can then alter and publish results however they want to confirm what they were already going to do and go "See, it's just like 10 angry people. Everything is perfectly fine, and we have full support of literally everyone else"

To be clear that attitude to these things isn't going to be exclusive to UNI. It will apply to any department that sends these out.

Comment

Working...
                              X