WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever happened to Aaron Boettcher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happened to Aaron Boettcher?

Wasn't he last year's backup QB as a sophomore?

Good question. I searched the UNI website and could not find anything about him. I would assume he is still at UNI and will still be the primary backup.
    If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

This was posted on The Panthers Den a while back by 'P to the B'

"Aaron Boettcher of Omaha, Neb. has transfered to Winona St. in Minnesota."
      "We're not an ordinary school," said Fort. "We have tradition. We have a good team year after year. We rebuild, and it doesn't matter who we have coming back."

dti

Comment

Thanks Chitown! I had not heard that he transferred and did confirm on Winona's 2004 roster. I wish him well.

He must have seen the writing on wall with the quality freshman QB's.

Comment

Working...
        X