WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up Next: Wartburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Up Next: Wartburg

Originally posted by Codytwo View Post
    I didn't get to see the game today. What's the story with Martino?
    Sorry, I left Martino out of the write up. Played good defense, as its his strength. Offensively however, he was sub-par. Sometimes it felt like having 4 players on the court offensively. He took some ill advised shots and missed. I believe he missed a layup or tip in or something as well. I was less than impressed. I feel that with all the talent we have on this team, and as deep as we are, our minutes are going to be better utilized with some of the other guys, instead of with Martino. Again, he does very well on defense, so he could be a very useful guy to come in and protect a lead late in the game.

Comment

0 points in 25 minutes for martino

i have a hunch that he will not see meaningful minutes this year.

Comment

Getting the feeling that Martino, Pehl, and Olivier are 11-13...
        #MACtion

Comment

Seems like Buss could be a real pain in the a$$ mismatch for other teams...
          "We're not an ordinary school," said Fort. "We have tradition. We have a good team year after year. We rebuild, and it doesn't matter who we have coming back."

dti

Comment

Looking at the write up the Panthers should be able to wear people out with fresh bodies. You have to be excited about the depth.

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
              Getting the feeling that Martino, Pehl, and Olivier are 11-13...
              Once AJ is back, I think that Martino/Singleton and Pehl/Olivier become more spot players, with Pehl and Olivier seeing more floor time because we have less depth in the low post. I would still not be surprised if they all got playing time in just about every game. How much will depend on game situations and match-ups.

Comment

Working...
              X