WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

schedule 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schedule 2014-2015

I'm sure this is probably on another thread already, but could someone please share with me the 2014 to 2015 schedule? I'm sure there's probably some openings still out there for non conference and conference, but I was looking for some chatter on next year's out of conference scheduling. Anybody point me in the right direction? And just so everyone knows , I am not giving up on this year yet... Just wanted to read up more.

Re: schedule 2014-2015

@ Denver
    Iowa in DSM
    George Mason Here

Cancun Challenge ([email protected], 2 in Cancun)

@VCU ???
    #MACtion

Comment

Do we get a home game from Ohio also?

Comment

Originally posted by UNIAlum2010 View Post
        Do we get a home game from Ohio also?
        No. They played here in 11-12
        #MACtion

Comment

IIRC, they didn't miss

Comment

not a bad start depending on who is in Cancun with us. who is that anyway?

Comment

Unknown thus far.
              http://www.bloggingthebracket.com/20...nts-events-MTE
              The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

That makes it easy to follow. Thanks PTTB!

Comment

For reference. Wisconsin, St Louis, West Virginia, and Old Dominion played in Cancun this year. The on campus games were against Bowling Green, Georgia Southern, Oral Roberts, and Presbyterian.

Should be some quality games there. The most encouraging thing is that outside of Presbyterian the home games weren't total clunkers...
                  #MACtion

Comment

Was at a high school game Monday sitting by an assistant from South Dakota State who was there watching Haldermann from Western Dubuque and he said they are coming down for a game in December

Comment

Jake said last night on his call-in show that Northwestern and Virginia Tech are two of the other three teams in Cancun.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther AC View Post
                        Jake said last night on his call-in show that Northwestern and Virginia Tech are two of the other three teams in Cancun.

Well thats awful.
                        UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                        iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

I would like to see them schedule Grinnell if they are doing a D-3 game again.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther AC View Post
                            Man, that's not what I wanted to hear. Terrible.

Better be a decent Pac12 or Big 12 team to round out the field...
                            #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                              Man, that's not what I wanted to hear. Terrible.

Better be a decent Pac12 or Big 12 team to round out the field...
                              Northwestern should be much improved with their incoming recruiting class. Maybe we can beat them early before they gel and go on a huge run in the Big Ten.

Comment

Working...
                              X