WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNI Basketball All-Access to Debut Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNI Basketball All-Access to Debut Friday

What a weekend Panther Fans! Incredible! Our company produces the weekly TV show "Panther Sports Talk" and the new "UNI All Access" TV show. We will have interviews and highlights from St. Louis on tonight's PST show. Airing on KCRG-TV at 11pm. We will have these segments uploaded to www.PantherSportsTalk.com by tomorrow morning.

Show 10 aired this week for UNI All Access. Since Comcast was also airing the MVC Tournament on Friday, only part of this episode aired. UNI Athletics will post all of show 10 on its website and YouTube channel on Monday. Show 10 recaps the senior night win over Evansville, focuses on the UNI MBB assistant coaches/support staff, and takes the trip to Wichita for College Game Day and the last game of the regular season.

Right now it looks like show 11 will be an outtakes/bloopers show. We have A LOT of footage that hasn't made it on air yet from this season. Show 12 will recap the Panthers championship weekend at Arch Madness. And we will put together several shows recapping the NCAA tournament run.

Huge thanks to the UNI Athletic Department, Coach Jacobson and the title sponsor Whiskey Road for making this show possible. What an amazing year for UNI Athletics.

Please share UNI All Access and Panther Sports Talk video links with your family, friends and neighbors! Go Panthers!

-Eric Braley

Comment

• Eric, the show is freaking awesome! Will you guys do this again next year or is this a one time sort of deal? Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the compliment. Not sure if we will produce the show next season. There are a couple things that might factor into that decision:

1) Financial support to pay for production costs.
        2) Comments/feedback from viewers from this year.
        3) Coach Jacobson.

Make sure to watch or re-watch every episode by subscribing to the UNI Basketball All Access YouTube page. This is an amazing team with incredible coaches and student athletes. Enjoy getting to know the team even better with this All-Access TV show.

Comment

Will there be any chance of these getting put on a DVD? I love the show and don't trust YouTube to have them available 10 years from now when I want a stroll down Panther Memory Lane.
          EVER LOYAL.

Comment

• Great question. I would also be interested in DVDs if they were to be made available

Comment

• Another vote for dvd!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Comment

I would also be up for a DVD!
                GO PANTHERS!!

Comment

I'd pay for a DVD too!

Comment

I too would love a DVD

Comment

Yup. I'd pay for a DVD too. This is a special season that I want to relive many times over!!!

Comment

DVDs are dead technology, and I would want to own this in High Definition. So: How about a Blu-ray?

Comment

• Can we get 4k Ultra HD?

Comment

Can I get it in Betamax?

Comment

As an avid Panther fan, I watch PST every Sunday night. It's a great show, Big Show (Eric). I was especially impressed that last night's show included an interview with Coach Jake after the MVC win. How you put together those segments from the conference tourney so quickly, I'll never know! As for All-Access, I love that show, because it shows the "behind the scenes" workings of the team. I especially enjoy the road trip clips. Thanks for the good work all-around, Eric. I'm hoping the All-Access will have the support to continue for another year.

Comment

Love the show. I would enjoy seeing more of the practices and what goes on there.
                                "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

Working...
                                X