WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

  • You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN3 -- The Valley

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: ESPN3 -- The Valley

    Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
    audio only - free of charge
    Is there still a paid video streaming package then? If so, what's on it? Tennis?
    "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: ESPN3 -- The Valley

      Not paid video streaming from unipanthers.com. As long as you can find ESPN3, you will have access (YMMV) to all MVC sports every year, and MVFC games, as outlined. XBOX Gold subscription is a good way to access.

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: ESPN3 -- The Valley

        Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
        Not paid video streaming from unipanthers.com. As long as you can find ESPN3, you will have access (YMMV) to all MVC sports every year, and MVFC games, as outlined. XBOX Gold subscription is a good way to access.
        Don't you still need a participating ISP or a cable tv account login?
        "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: ESPN3 -- The Valley

          Originally posted by ubuntuCAT View Post
          Don't you still need a participating ISP or a cable tv account login?
          Yes, but just about everyone should have that now. Mediacom TV and Internet have access, as does CFU Cable, Dish, and DirecTV.

          The availability of ESPN3 in-state has improved dramatically in the past couple of years.

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: ESPN3 -- The Valley

            Originally posted by Newsbreaker View Post
            Yes, but just about everyone should have that now. Mediacom TV and Internet have access, as does CFU Cable, Dish, and DirecTV.

            The availability of ESPN3 in-state has improved dramatically in the past couple of years.
            so what's the point of xbox live gold membership? (as far as ESPN3 is concerned)

            Sadly my city run ISP doesn't offer ESPN3 although they do have fabulous 20 MB internet service.
            "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by ubuntuCAT View Post
              so what's the point of xbox live gold membership? (as far as ESPN3 is concerned)

              Sadly my city run ISP doesn't offer ESPN3 although they do have fabulous 20 MB internet service.
              Xbox gold is required by Microsoft to access xbox live.

              Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: ESPN3 -- The Valley

                Originally posted by ubuntuCAT View Post
                so what's the point of xbox live gold membership? (as far as ESPN3 is concerned)

                Sadly my city run ISP doesn't offer ESPN3 although they do have fabulous 20 MB internet service.
                A XBox Live gold membership will get you access to ESPN3, but only ESPN3. Any basketball games, for instance, in actual ESPN Networks will be blacked out.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Where I live in KC area Time Warner cable actively blocks ESPN 3 access on their internet, for pc access, unless you also subscribe to cable tv. Plenty of ways around it, one being Xbox gold subscription. The espn3 access is bundled into the price. The picture quality is phenomenal, as long as the feed is good.

                  I mentioned it, because many people purchase the gold subscription for themselves or their kids. In that case, it's a sunk cost.

                  From my NSA monitored nexus 5

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: ESPN3 -- The Valley

                    I'm probably just an idiot, but I'm trying to log in and cancel my subscription to Inside Access (since I don't need it anymore), and I cannot find a way to log in on the website.
                    EVER LOYAL.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: ESPN3 -- The Valley

                      I think the paid subscription option is deceased, from everything I have seen. They even changed streaming providers.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: ESPN3 -- The Valley

                        They sent an email out about changing your password and "updating" your account. I followed the link in the email and there is nowhere to log in. Weird.
                        EVER LOYAL.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: ESPN3 -- The Valley

                          you could contact their tech support either through the form on the website, or emailing [email protected] to make sure that your premium subscription has been canceled.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X