WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up Next: North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Up Next: North Carolina

Originally posted by otter View Post
    Add Tanner Lohaus to the list as well
    Was the PG recruit from Wisconsin behind the bench too? Egelseder was in attendance as well. It's great to see games like this bring people back to town and keep them engaged with the program.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopfan View Post
      Was the PG recruit from Wisconsin behind the bench too? Egelseder was in attendance as well. It's great to see games like this bring people back to town and keep them engaged with the program.
      I looked down behind the bench at one time and thought I saw McCloud, but I'm not positive.
      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

I think McCloud was talking to Tanner behind the bench.

Did we have any recruits in the building that haven't committed to UNI?

After the game at dinner the bar tender came up and said congrats on the win. He said I heard you guys played a perfect game. I told him we played really well, but missed a couple of open lay-ups, several free-throws, wide open 3's, and the bench hardly scored. I think it says a lot about how good we have become that we don't have to play perfect games to beat good teams. I think this proves to the fanbase and most importantly to the players that we can beat anyone. Wes, Bo, and Paul will not let this team lose without a fight.

Love that Klint will soon be coming back to add even more depth and hustle. When does he return??

Comment

I believe it's three games - can't remember if I actually heard that was the number somewhere, or just that that's been Jacobsen's punishment in the past for offenses of this nature. If so, he's back for the next time the Panthers play.
          Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
          Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
          - George Halas

Comment

Yea, Klint should be back this week, it was a 3 game suspension.
            To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Carlson returns Wednesday.
              McCloud, Lohaus, and Myles Hansen (Minnesota) was there. Hansen hasn't committed anywhere but is obviously a top recruit of theirs. Davison may have also been there.
              The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

How many more spots do we have left for 2017? Down to 1 after the kid from Texas committed correct?

Comment

Phyfe took one of the two 2017 scholys.
                  Brown (from Texas) took the final 2016 scholy.
                  The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Thanks Pttb

Comment

When did Phyfe verbal? I thought we'd offered over a year ago and he was still deciding

Comment

2 weeks ago

Comment

Nov 5th to be exact

Comment

Random but one would hope that some type of commemorative poster or something is made from yesterday's game? Would make an awfully nice addition to the fan cave.

Comment

Much like the wide angle shot of the WSU game last year hopefully

Comment

A tee/golf shirt would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X