WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up Next: Texas A&M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Up Next: Texas A&M

Wow Charles Barkley shut up.
    Oh, and let me make this perfectly clear to you people: you go to UNI, NOT IOWA. The Hawkeyes and their fans do not give a crap if you remain "true to them" or some stupid self-fulfulling bullcrap like that.-OTP

What i say are my opinions and mine alone, and not that of anyone associated with me.

Comment

Nice. 10 point lead. Everyone avoided their 3rd foul too. Couldn't ask for much more.

Comment

Great way to close the half!

Comment

Originally posted by skydog0784 View Post
          Good call on the radio. Would rather listen to them anyway.
          They are a couple plays behind, so I was able to listen to Rima's call of Jespersons shot the other night.
          "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

Nice! I'll take it. Hope they learned their lesson from the last game to start the second half much better

Comment

Great, great half. A&M is going to make a run though, gotta keep up the intensity.
              To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

At least Charles read his "U and I" notes today. He didn't have much to say on Friday.

Comment

Did anyone catch what Barkley said? Did he say he dated a country bumpkin named Sarah that didn't have a TV and went cow tipping?

Comment

Outstanding half of hoops for UNI. Texas A&M do not appear to be a strong offensive team.

Davis (the big guy) will be coming back & well rested for the second half. Need to contain him.

Comment

Originally posted by skydog0784 View Post
                      Good call on the radio. Would rather listen to them anyway.
                      Love the fact you can get the call straight from KXEL this year! Tune-In radio app works as well.

Comment

I'll be flying over OKC in a couple of hours (LAX to STL). Hope to see a Panther celebration below.

Comment

Originally posted by domedays View Post
                          They are a couple plays behind, so I was able to listen to Rima's call of Jespersons shot the other night.
                          Yup, you're right. I already had to abandon that idea unfortunately.

Comment

Good Half. I love this team but this next half will make me nervous

Comment

Classic us so far. Got a nice relaxing first half lead to set us up nicely for a 2nd half nail biting victory. But if that's what it takes I can live with it.

Comment

I've been fortunate enough to be able to delay the radio feed to sync it up with the tv. Rima has been hilarious this game

Comment

Working...
                                X