WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up Next: Texas A&M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up Next: Texas A&M

Eight game winning streak?

Re: Up Next: Texas A&M

Wait we have to play again. ?!?!??!!?!

Comment

Im gonna let this last game sink in for awhile before even thinking about worrying about this next game

Comment

Let's do it again!!!

Comment

From ESPN Insider:
          How you beat them: The to-do list is pretty simple, but extensive: Limit the Aggies transition by hustling back on defense; play off of point guard Collins, because he is a reluctant outside shooter but adept at slashing; be ready for Texas A&M's trapping defenses; and be thick-skinned, because Texas A&M is going to go on scoring runs.
          Those are all what we do.

Comment

This is a way better matchup. They're similar to Texas size-wise, but don't have guards anywhere near as good as Taylor and Felix.
            #MACtion

Comment

Will we get a different officiating crew? Last night was brutal. Calls went both ways, but I can't remember a game this year when we were so hamstrung by fouls. (A fact that will likely be glossed over by the pundits in breaking down UNI's win last night.)

Comment

We don't have the depth for the foul trouble that we were in last night.

I'm so impressed by the blocks Wes had with 4 fouls. That's some gutsy basketball right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Codytwo View Post

I'm so impressed by the blocks Wes had with 4 fouls. That's some gutsy basketball right there.
                  agreed....i thought when morgan got that steal and layup he was gonna get called for his 5th!

Comment

Originally posted by UnderParPanther View Post
                    agreed....i thought when morgan got that steal and layup he was gonna get called for his 5th!
                    That thought definitely went through my head...

Comment

Originally posted by Codytwo View Post

Yes, foul trouble is something we need to stay away from.
                      peace

igo4uni

Comment

What's impressive is throughout this run, neither Paul nor Bohannon, have really gone off, and still are winning, and beating pretty good teams.

If just one of them has a 20+ game, it's going to be a bad day for whoever we play.

Note: I'd take 24 points combined from Paul and Bo every time, but just saying they have the ability to go off, and really put them in a good position. (Note UNC, and ISU)
                        Last edited by Username; 03-19-2016, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Texas A&M is a tough matchup and an athletic team but I'll take a match up with a non-Kentucky SEC team to get to the sweet 16 every year.

Comment

Originally posted by 02_Panther View Post
                            Will we get a different officiating crew? Last night was brutal. Calls went both ways, but I can't remember a game this year when we were so hamstrung by fouls. (A fact that will likely be glossed over by the pundits in breaking down UNI's win last night.)
                            Yes. Verne Harris is in OKC and I'm really, really hoping he gets our game. Guy is best in The business...
                            #MACtion

Comment

Texas A&M: 17 assists to 12 turnovers, 76 ppg, 4 blocks per game, FG% 45.3%, FT 67.5%, 3 point % 35.4, 39 rebounds per game. A&M is better than the Longhorns in their dreams... Texas A&M 66 Northern Iowa 63. Great season all the same. We're much younger next season with 5 Freshman in our 10 man rotation...
                              Last edited by Panther100; 03-20-2016, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X