WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up Next: University of Dubuque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up Next: University of Dubuque

Should be a nice game to have before finals week to have almost like an extra scrimmage. UD went through their first part of their schedule undefeated but have struggled losing their last 3 games to Iowa Conference teams including a 77-51 loss to Wartburg. Their one tall player Davon Beckert 6'10 is from Waverly and backed up Phyfe when Austin was a sophomore and he was a senior.

Hopefully Phyfe and Wyatt and the others are able to get some ample time out of this game.

Comment

Off topic-
      So I am watching the Creighton/Nebraska game (won in Omaha by the Jays) and the announcers mention that this the seventh time in a row that CU has won. They go on to say that Greg McD has beaten Tim Miles some other big number in a row from back when TM was at his other stops and GM was at NDSU and SOUTHWEST MISSOURI STATE!!! We are not even NIU anymore. Nice research, guys!

I also noted that UT-Arlington is going to play Creighton yet this month.

Comment

I believe Tim Miles was at NDSU and SW Minnesota St.
        The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
          Hopefully Phyfe and Wyatt and the others are able to get some ample time out of this game.
          Yes!! Guys like Dahl, McD, McD, and Wentzien need some more minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone View Post
            I believe Tim Miles was at NDSU and SW Minnesota St.
            That makes a lot more sense. Either I heard it wrong or they said it wrong (the school and the guy). TM followed Mac at NDSU. Maybe Mac can give him a job when he gets fired in Lincoln.

Comment

Tim Miles is dead man walking at Nebraska.

I think they'll look at Saul Phillips and Craig Smith.
              #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                [insert name of any basketball or football coach] is dead man walking at Nebraska.

I think they'll look at Saul Phillips and Craig Smith.

FIFY

ten char

Comment

Did the announcer say that UNI had the fourth best scoring defense in the country? Wow. And that's not against an easy schedule.

Comment

Wyatt checks in, gets a quick 5 points, Panthers up 15-0 with 13 and a half minutes in the first.

Comment

Rhodes with the four point play, 28-5 UNI.

Comment

Rhodes hadn't had much playing time, but he has really impressed when he has played.
                        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

I am ready to see the bench cleared. Seeing our starters hit the floor is making me nervous. And no need to embarrass this team coached by a former Panther

Comment

36-12. Wyatt and Phyfe getting some quality minutes. Looks like that four-guard line up from the UT-A game inspired Jacobson a bit, as that's what they've been doing for most of the game.

Comment

It's so great that Juwan has learned how to shoot over the summer. That's one of the biggest factors, I think, for the resurgence of the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X