WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up Next: Illinois State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up Next: Illinois State

Really hoping this is worth the mid-week drive with family in tow.

Lack of a thread as of 5 hours till game time is a bit telling. Hopefully there is a decent crowd tonight to help the guys get this thing turned around.

Originally posted by UNI Ka-Bullseye View Post
    Really hoping this is worth the mid-week drive with family in tow.

Lack of a thread as of 5 hours till game time is a bit telling. Hopefully there is a decent crowd tonight to help the guys get this thing turned around.
    It's one of those "free attendance if you bring a toy for charity" thing that UNI totally didn't rip off from the Black Hawks (though there are worse things to rip off, I suppose). Shouldn't be too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post

It's one of those "free attendance if you bring a toy for charity" thing that UNI totally didn't rip off from the Black Hawks (though there are worse things to rip off, I suppose). Shouldn't be too bad.
      25 cent beer night is why I went to Black Hawk games.

Comment

Vegas has us as 7.5-point favorites. Good news is a 39-31 game shouldn't take that long...
        #MACtion

Comment

As long as the result is a win, I don't care what the score is. Vegas must know something we don't to make us 7.5-point favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Gboom23 View Post
            As long as the result is a win, I don't care what the score is. Vegas must know something we don't to make us 7.5-point favorites.
            Dan Muller must've quit mid-bus trip or something, because I can't think of another reason.

Comment

As of yesterday, Milik Yarbrough wasn't going to play.
              #MACtion

Comment

Ill St just got blasted by 30 at ISUb in their last game. Then again, they arent the worst team in the Valley like we are.

Expect this game to play out like all the others, low scoring, ugly, and it we hit 15 threes we might win. If not, oh well, at least we can hear about how "young" we are for the 2nd straight year and how we are getting really "close".
                UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post
                  Ill St just got blasted by 30 at ISUb in their last game. Then again, they arent the worst team in the Valley like we are.

Expect this game to play out like all the others, low scoring, ugly, and it we hit 15 threes we might win. If not, oh well, at least we can hear about how "young" we are for the 2nd straight year and how we are getting really "close".
                  Man am I tired of hearing that. The season is shot at this point and unless we run the table in STL, not sure it matters how "close" we are to anything. This program should be there every year based on our financial commitment to it compared to other Valley teams and the recent success we have had in prior years.

Comment

At the very least, we haven't been so terrible that we've got decommitments yet. Keyword, "yet." http://www.redbirdfan.net/forum/view...1aa7597d7439be

Comment

Also, it's good to see that Panther fans and Redbird fans can all get together and realize that this game is gonna suck, hard. For all parties. This game will probably set the sport of basketball back a good five years.

Comment

We've only got one guy committed for next year and, since his Dad is on our staff, I think we're good.

Gonna be hard to fill those other three, especially if Jake's only going to play his older guys that are already in the program.
                        #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                          We've only got one guy committed for next year and, since his Dad is on our staff, I think we're good.

Gonna be hard to fill those other three, especially if Jake's only going to play his older guys that are already in the program.
                          I'm taking the small miracles where I can find them. That no one has convinced AJ, "Hey, I bet Gonzaga would still love to have you," qualifies as a small miracle, in my mind.

Comment

Looks like a pretty sparse crowd, can't blame 'em.

Comment

Wow, under 16, and we accidentally look like we have an offense, too bad the defense hasn't followed suit. We'll see how long both things last. Illinois State with a 10-9 lead.

Yep, right on key, Koch travels in a double team.
                              Last edited by sevelev711; 01-24-2018, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X