WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luuuuuuuke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luuuuuuuke

luke McDonnell in and contributing.

He's looked good...like he did when he played last year.

Love his crafty inside moves with those long arms.

He also looked a bit gassed...understandable.
    Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

24 games into the season we finally tried to score off an inbounds play.
      Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Watch when Luke is in and Bennett is out, 10 times more offensive movement.
        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

This game might take 4 hours with all the fouls they're calling tonight.
          To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Luke has done it all in his short stint on the floor. Two field goals, an offensive rebound, a defensive rebound, an assist, a steal, a block, a turnover and two fouls.

As for the game. I predict Bradley will score more in the second half than they did in the first. The question is, will we?

Comment

I am ready for the Koch experiment to be over.
              "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

Reacting to a ball coming off the rim or getting a hand upon the shooter would help. Not a lot of defensive effort those first four minutes of the 2nd half. Four new guys in now.

Comment

Working...
                X