WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bk 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bk 1000

Congratulations to Bennett Koch on reaching 1000 career points last night. 42nd Panther to reach that mark, 12th under the full tenure of Ben Jacobson (Eric Coleman and Grant Stout both reached 1000+ career points but played partly under McDermott, Coleman had 800 in 2 years under Jake). All three Koch brothers reached the 1000 point mark. Thank you, Koch family.

Bennett takes a lot of criticism but when he plays well, he's really good.

We'll miss him next year.
    #MACtion

Comment

The Koch family has been good to us.

Comment

Do they have a cousin or nephew graduating high school this spring?? Will be strange to have a UNI basketball team without a Koch on the roster.

Comment

Maddie, the youngest Koch sibling, turned down a UNI volleyball offer to play volleyball at Purdue next year.

Comment

Originally posted by UNICats View Post
            Do they have a cousin or nephew graduating high school this spring?? Will be strange to have a UNI basketball team without a Koch on the roster.
            It will have been 12 straight seasons, right? (Not sure if Adam redshirted but I would guess not)

Cool that they will get to honor Bennett for 1,000 on Senior Day.

Comment

Coach Jake will now have to win without a Koch for the first time. I will not make any jokes or lame word plays.

Comment

Originally posted by '70 Grad View Post
                Coach Jake will now have to win without a Koch for the first time. I will not make any jokes or lame word plays.
                Oh, come on. I'm sure you can Koch something up.
                Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
                Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
                - George Halas

Comment

Originally posted by '70 Grad View Post
                  You're saying we'll be Koch blocked next year?
                  "And immediately, (P'Allen Stinnett's) Facebook status was spouting vulgarities towards the university."

Comment

Anyone know who the recruit is behind the Panther bench today (yellow Nike hoodie)?

Comment

Anyone know why Koch is not playing on Senior Day, according to the ESPN Gamecast?

Comment

Originally posted by UNIChippewa View Post
                        Anyone know why Koch is not playing on Senior Day, according to the ESPN Gamecast?
                        Ankle. He tweaked it towards the end of the Valpo game, sounds like it's more precautionary than anything, since this game doesn't mean much.
                        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

I would like to have seen what he could have done without getting into foul trouble so often. And I attribute lots of his foul trouble to a lanky body that attracts more calls from refs than actually committing the fouls.

Comment

True. A foul magnet. Remembering this year when he got hit in the face (blood?) and got called for the foul. On another note, we now know that Coach Jake CAN win without a Koch.

Comment

Working...
                            X