WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up Next: Loyola-Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up Next: Loyola-Chicago

The #1 seed has never lost this game. As time progresses, sample sizes get larger and the word never gets replaced with the word rarely. Let’s make this happen!

I don't want to live in a world where we lose to Porter freaking Moser three times in a season.

Panthers by 8.
    #MACtion

Comment

I’ll come out and say that the winner of our game tomorrow plays in the Tournament.

Comment

Stranger things have happened, but it's a quick turnaround.

Comment

Originally posted by panther1 View Post
          I’ll come out and say that the winner of our game tomorrow plays in the Tournament.
          Cart horse, but is an automatic bid ever in the first four in Dayton?

Comment

Originally posted by Neighbor View Post

Yes, but even with our horrendous record, there would be a chance at a 15 seed imho. Let’s just beat Loyola!

Comment

Originally posted by Neighbor View Post

The 16s are auto bids. *If* we can pull it off I don't think we'd be in it anyway. Our RPI would likely be right around 100, in the mix of the projected 14-15s (the league leaders). You have to expect some upsets in some of these smaller tourneys too, and we would likely have a couple better wins (NC State, SMU). It would be interesting though. My dream scenario is that we win this weekend, then get a 14 and take down 3 seeded Wichita. A completely unlikely dream in many ways, but man I still hate Wichita.
              To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

My mama always said it's hard to beat a team three times in one year.

"...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

The spread is out, 5.5 point underdogs.
                  To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Koch just completely worked 2 dudes underneath and they both turn to the refs. Sorry there isn't is a call for hurt pride

Comment

I travel all over the world but I get my time zones screwed up on the west coast. Missed the entire game last night because I went the wrong way with the time zones. But pleased to be able to watch this one at the Denver Airport United Club. The last time I watched a conference tournament game here, it was Iowa State who went on to win the first of their three recent Big 12 Conference tournament wins. Hoping the same for UNI. Go Panthers. Love seeing them up early.

Comment

Uni could easily win the MVC tournament but my god what a dumpster fire of offensive talent Jake recruited, there is nobody I hope shoots the ball.

Its embarrassing to look at what he recruited. Koch will have to carry them even with his turnovers nobody else can do anything.

Comment

Nice aggressive move to get his shot by Hunter.

Comment

How's the crowd in St. Louis? This could be a magical year for those in attendance. To be honest, I don't have anything on the schedule for Saturday, so I'm tempted to make a road trip.

Comment

Originally posted by run&blade View Post
                              Uni could easily win the MVC tournament but my god what a dumpster fire of offensive talent Jake recruited, there is nobody I hope shoots the ball.

Its embarrassing to look at what he recruited. Koch will have to carry them even with his turnovers nobody else can do anything.
                              And UNI is only down by 4 at the half to the #1 seed...

Comment

Working...
                              X