WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has apathy set in on UNI basketball?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sivert View Post

Yes, and as a season ticket holder, I felt like in particular the home games were disappointing. Both in quantity and quality. We didn't have many significant OOC home games. And conf season was dismal.

We still went to pretty much every game, though.
    I'll take issue with that. UNLV, Arlington and Xavier. We are never in the next decade going to do as well as that for consequential non-conference home games. Sure, the DIIIs, Alcorn and Chicago State are underwhelming but every home schedule at our level has some filler and in some cases the home schedule is all filler.
    #MACtion

Comment

Hmmm. Yeah. You're right. But I still felt like that. Maybe I am being irrational. But when conf season came, I had a feeling like, "OOC is over?" I can't explain it. You're right, though. I was there for all three of those.

Comment

Did Paul Lusk have an Alize Johnson level talent coming in that might decommit?

Comment

Comment

Wonder if Marty Simmons has any 7' Lithuanians on the line that he could send our way?

Comment

Also saw the Likekle kid from Texas who we offered prior to Ty Pick committing has decided to transfer from Fresno State.

He's a 3*/4* guard and about 6'5".
              Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

So...when is spring signing period again?

Comment

Originally posted by EVSPanther View Post
                  So...when is spring signing period again?
                  Opens April 11th
                  #MACtion

Comment

Working...
                  X