WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colin McDonough position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
    Wait, he was at a D1 school, why would he move to D2? I'd think he would only move to a P5 conference school or at least FBS.
    I know you are being sarcastic but NW Mo St is where is went to school and he loved it down there and wanted to go back and I believe it even paid better.

Comment

Wait, he was at a D1 school, why would he move to D2? I'd think he would only move to a P5 conference school or at least FBS.
      His wife grew up in that area and they wanted to get back closer to family. Nothing more, nothing less.
      #MACtion

Comment

I know you are being sarcastic but NW Mo St is where he went to school and he loved it down there and wanted to go back and I believe it even paid better.

Comment

Also hired someone to help with fundraising ... welcome to UNI, Nathaniel Smith:

CEDAR FALLS, Iowa – University of Northern Iowa athletics announced the hires of Jerek Wolcott as assistant athletic director of communications and Nathani...
          "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Originally posted by rhoho View Post
            Appears UNI has a new SID? NAIA SID? I would think UNI would have applicants from other d1 even d2 or d3 SIDs. Wonder why they went NAIA?

http://406mtsports.com/college/front...ign=user-share
            Need to hear from Born-a-Panther.

Comment

Wolcott’s resume looks pretty good. Looking forward to see how he can improve UNIs footprint on social media and the internets.

Comment

Originally posted by havok58 View Post
                Wolcott’s resume looks pretty good. Looking forward to see how he can improve UNIs footprint on social media and the internets.
                Internet? Phhh ... that thing still around?
                "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

IDK Ron... I think it is catching on.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIdad View Post

Need to hear from Born-a-Panther.
                    Not sure I can add much - he seems to have all the qualifications and a good background. Having not met him, I can't give great feedback but I trust David.
                    "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

He is doing a great job I think.

Comment

He's doing much better in his second year then his first.

Comment

Working...
                        X