WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

  • You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartburg Exhibition Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wartburg Exhibition Thread

    It doesn't count, but it's a game! The debut of much anticipated freshman AJ Green and the exciting additions of Biggie and Berhow. Let's get hyped!

    Game starts at 3:00 PM, and will be covered on Y99.3 FM (or http://kwayradio.com/ for those of you not around).

  • #2
    I'd love to see us put up 100.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
      It doesn't count, but it's a game! The debut of much anticipated freshman AJ Green and the exciting additions of Biggie and Berhow. Let's get hyped!

      Game starts at 3:00 PM, and will be covered on Y99.3 FM (or http://kwayradio.com/ for those of you not around).
      Is this game on ESPN Plus? The schedule thread says it is but I do not see it listed on the ESPN website.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think was going to be but it got bumped for the womens soccer game

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ceaser150 View Post

          Is this game on ESPN Plus? The schedule thread says it is but I do not see it listed on the ESPN website.
          It is not. Confirmed via UNI athletics webpage. Only KWAY will be broadcasting it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Listening to the pregame, I forgot how close Wartburg was for a lot of the game. Man, we were just not good.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
              Listening to the pregame, I forgot how close Wartburg was for a lot of the game. Man, we were just not good.
              Last year?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kochrab View Post

                Last year?
                Yeah, my bad, for last years game, Wartburg only trailed by 5 at the half. That's far too close.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post

                  Yeah, my bad, for last years game, Wartburg only trailed by 5 at the half. That's far too close.
                  Yeah I remember watching that game and having a minor heart attack. Corrected the ship at half but man, it didn't look promising lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Starting lineup is AJ, Berhow, Wyatt, Brown, and McDonnell, the last of which is probably the only surprise. Pickford and Phyfe are both out thanks to lingering injury. Surprise to not see Biggie out there to start. Is it McDonnell being better or Goldman being worse, or is it a practice game so no one cares?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
                      Starting lineup is AJ, Berhow, Wyatt, Brown, and McDonnell, the last of which is probably the only surprise. Pickford and Phyfe are both out thanks to lingering injury.
                      Sad to not see them in action, but better to let them rest. Hopefully they're game ready come our first actual game.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Loving this tempo so far!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          App doesn't exist in the play store. Can't listen ony phone I guess .
                          GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            19 points at the first media timeout? I know it's only Wartburg, I feel like we had multiple halfs last year where we didn't put up 19 points.
                            To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Under 16 break, UNI leads 19-6. It's early in the game, and it's a practice game, but it sounds like the team is going all in on up tempo offense. AJ's already got 5, a layup and a deep 3. Wyatt and Trae also have 5 each.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X