WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opponents' games 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake is playing at Southern Utah in the first round of the CIT on Friday Night. They can't host due to the NCAA Tournament.

We also play at Grand Canyon next year.
    #MACtion

Comment

• 20-13 conference (co)champ Loyola getting only a #7 seed in the NIT and going on the road is not much respect, especially with their recent publicity. But, I see 11 others had 20 or more wins.

Comment

• Impressive showing from Bradley so far. I doubt we could have done as well. The Des Moines crowd is really getting behind them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceaser150 View Post
          Impressive showing from Bradley so far. I doubt we could have done as well. The Des Moines crowd is really getting behind them.
          We wouldn't have been placed in Des Moines. Bradley got the only 2 seed they could play with style-wise. If they'd have gotten Kentucky or Tennessee they'd be getting run off the floor.

This is the first time I can remember wanting the Valley team to lose. It took a freak foul call to get them there and then the beat writer stuff and Wardle's history and on and on and on.

Wish they'd have gotten drilled.
          #MACtion

Comment

• I was hoping to see them get blown out as well, but since its a close game I kinda want to see them pull it out.

Comment

• It's a good indicator that even in a down year the valley can be competitive when it counts.

Comment

• The Valley just didn't have an elite team this year and that lack of separation made the computer numbers look worse. There wasn't a team or two to pull everybody up. I don't think the middle was any worse than usual by the time we got to league play.
                #MACtion

Comment

• Michigan State pulled away. Bummer, but selfishly not that upset about it as others have mentioned. Wardle sounds like the absolute worst type of coach

Comment

• Watching the Murray St. game right now... Can we just add them already? I don't even care if they win this game, they are just fun to watch.

Comment

• They are flat out embarrassing Marquette. I thought Murray was a bit overhyped but Ja Morant makes the whole team look really really good

Comment

Working...
                      X