WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Game 5, ODU*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kochrab View Post
    Heck of a win! Crazy shot by Caver at the end. Good thing Brown hit those free throws.
    Long range shots when the game is out of reach tend to be very high percentage for whatever reason. If we wanted to win by 4, we had several fouls to give and could have just fouled until the clock ran out, which would have still ended with someone throwing up a last second prayer probably, but not necessarily their best shooter. I'm sure Jake could care less if we win by 4 or 1 and the instructions were no fouls under any circumstances.
    GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
      That's a good win, holding on at the end in a tight one. That's also quite possibly the best team we have played this year. Will be tough to get them again Fri. at their house, but not impossible. I'm looking forward to seeing this team play, I don't suppose that game will be televised? CUSA TV to answer that one, don't think I get that channel. Wow, just looking at the schedule and we play 8 road/neutral games before we play our first DI home game one month from today. We then only have 3 DI home games in the non con before MVC play begins.
      CUSA.TV is a free internet stream. Available at their website or through the Stadium app.
      #MACtion

Comment

I haven't paid a ton of attention and haven't looked

Is Stadium the new American Sports Network that folded a year or two ago but still runs commercials? I know they were heavily tied to the conferences that stadium is

Comment

Starting to see some glimpses of what Biggie can bring to this team.

His length, athleticism and ball skills are unique.

He covers a lot of real estate in terms of D, rebounding and loose balls.

If he can find his shot, even better.

The more minutes he plays the better he'll get. The jump from JC to D1 is a big one.
          Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Originally posted by clenz View Post
            I haven't paid a ton of attention and haven't looked

Is Stadium the new American Sports Network that folded a year or two ago but still runs commercials? I know they were heavily tied to the conferences that stadium is
            Pretty much a combination of ASN and Campus Insiders. Much better production quality.
            #MACtion

Comment

A reminder to everyone that paid for the Flo Hoops subscription to cancel it this morning before you get charged again next month.
              "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

For those of us that steamed it for free remember to use that extra 30 wisely 😂

Comment

Working...
                X